+565

It's hard not to smile when you're texting the guy/girl you like, amirite?

open_mind_open_souls avatar
11 12
The voters have decided that open_mind_open_soul is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Haha I smiled because this post made me think of him :)

LovelyGreens avatar LovelyGreen Yeah You Are +9Reply

Unless you are in high school and realize that you will eventually break up by college

@garrettruskamp Unless you are in high school and realize that you will eventually break up by college

I am in high school, and I know we probably won't end up married...but enjoy the moments, man.

You guys actually text people you like?

:(

@TheHacker You guys actually text people you like? :(

Yeah...my guy and I are super strange(we're PERFECT) so we have conversations about completely random things. Like teleportation. Or zombies...or suing Mcdonalds for monopoly money.

@open_mind_open_soul Yeah...my guy and I are super strange(we're PERFECT) so we have conversations about completely random things. Like...

you and ur guy sound like my friend and her Bf but I know u aint her cuz she's got an account

LexLuvs2Writes avatar LexLuvs2Write Yeah You Are 0Reply
@open_mind_open_soul Yeah...we're not actually together (yet...) anyway.

ahhh I see.....no worries the guy I like and I aren't together.....maybe yet....either. He did text me first today tho _^