+100

Girls: You cannot orgasm from vaginal penetration alone, amirite?

cabballboy1992s avatar
1 18
The voters have decided that cabballboy1992 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What's with all the intimate sexual posts in this shizzle?

Depends on how they angle their schlong

Nah i cant. I have to stimulate the clit too. It makes my boyfriend sad at times, but my doctor says its a normal factor for females so he understands.

soberlikekeshas avatar soberlikekesha Yeah You Are +3Reply
@YeahIAm You asked your doctor about that?

Well, technically my gynocelogist and yes I did, I want to know what goes on with my body. I wanted to know if I had a stimulation issue or a hormonal issue which wouldn't let me orgasm through vaginal penetration alone. I ask my doctor about anything I wonder about. My job gives me healthcare I might as well use it.

soberlikekeshas avatar soberlikekesha Yeah You Are +12Reply

I can. Sucks too, cuz guys would love it and I waste this awesome "talent" on my girlfriend.

Depends on the guy.

It depends on the female, but most need the stimulation of the clit. Most can't get off just on the G spot.

@It depends on the female, but most need the stimulation of the clit. Most can't get off just on the G spot.

Gspot orgasms are aaamaazing! Pity most guys wouldn't have the vaugest idea how to stimulate it.

I could help you with that

At the right angle you can.

So what should we as guys do to achieve clitoral stimulation?
;) Just gotta learn. :P

I don't understand.

For those that say they can, there orgasms probably suck because they are no were close as intense as clitoral.

Actually, I hate clitoral stimulation. Lol. I'm just abnormal.

im 12 n wut is dis?