+305

"There wouldn't be humans without women." I'm pretty sure babies cum from men too, amirite?

BoatsandHoess avatar
9 27
The voters have decided that BoatsandHoes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

to think about it men creat the baby while the women deliver it because the egg just sits there til a man cums along

@1203277

i never exactly understood the whole process of hat decides gender

@i never exactly understood the whole process of hat decides gender

It's completely random, the mens sperm is either X or Y, and whatever one that gets there first decides wether its boy (XY) or girl (XX)

Pigeons avatar Pigeon Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Pigeon It's completely random, the mens sperm is either X or Y, and whatever one that gets there first decides wether its...

oh ok. that reminds me of the whole ''you were the fast sperm thing'' but i guess this takes it to another level

@oh ok. that reminds me of the whole ''you were the fast sperm thing'' but i guess this takes it to another level

Yes, I have also been told that, "Whenver I'm feeling down and worthless, remember: you were the first sperm to get to your mums egg, you won the race!!"
Yeah, kinda disturbing.

Pigeons avatar Pigeon Yeah You Are 0Reply

hehe...."cum"....i gets it :D

Why do i get humor from this :D

Andrewsless avatar Andrewsles Yeah You Are +5Reply

It's funny, because he said cum, which in colloquial terms referres to ejaculation, which is crucial in the reproductive cycle.

You've been paid a visit by Captain Obvious!

... With science two women can have a child. Two men can not. Just saying. I get the joke though and do find it funny.

I see what you did there hello smilie

It's great because you prove a point and make a pun at the same time :)

Rass avatar Ras Yeah You Are +2Reply

I read this as saying the babies are cumming from seeing men, which is gross. As if voyeurism isn't bad enough...

Shadis avatar Shadi No Way 0Reply

haha... pun intended

@rachaelllx3 no shit.

:| no need to be rude.... I was just sayin'

*come

Anonymous