+383

whats worse than being too shy to talk to girls?, being good looking and still shy to talk to them, amirite?

FIENDs avatar
7 46
The voters have decided that FIEND is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

No, cause you get better chances that THEY are going to talk to you

@Babytard No, cause you get better chances that THEY are going to talk to you

not for me, because they think im already taken.

i hate to be like this but it seriously sucks, i know there is guys out there who wish they were better looking to meet girls, but looks arent everything. Its just sucks to be super shy.

FIENDs avatar FIEND Yeah You Are +17Reply
@1197489

SHOT IN THE HEAD?! Did no one else catch this?

@SHOT IN THE HEAD?! Did no one else catch this?

Unfortunately i live in shitville, SoCal where people die all the time due to gang violence.

shit sucks.

FIENDs avatar FIEND Yeah You Are +6Reply
@FIEND not for me, because they think im already taken. i hate to be like this but it seriously sucks, i know there is...

Yeah I guess you're right, but like you said, look isn't everything. I'm sure you'll find your girl one day :)

@twisted_memories It'll all work out eventually. Just be yourself, that's all that matters.

The sad part is, every girl i fell in love with never even knew. And now they're all gone. One of them got shot in the head, the other one moved, another rejected me, and the current crush doesnt even know i like her and has no interest in me. Its sad really. FML

T_T

FIENDs avatar FIEND Yeah You Are +11Reply
@FIEND The sad part is, every girl i fell in love with never even knew. And now they're all gone. One of them got shot...

Well maybe you need to develop some self confidence. Most "confident" guys just fake it until they actually have confidence. So if you have to, fake it. It's true for girls, too btw. If we're not confident, most guys don't notice us. So you've just got to be honest and not care if you're rejected. Or at the very least, pretend. Does that make sense?

How old are you? I'm just curious...

@twisted_memories Well maybe you need to develop some self confidence. Most "confident" guys just fake it until they actually have...

yeah i guess it makes sense.

im gonna be 18 in may and i cant wait to get out of the shitty coachella valley people around here call home.

FIENDs avatar FIEND Yeah You Are 0Reply
@FIEND yeah i guess it makes sense. im gonna be 18 in may and i cant wait to get out of the shitty coachella valley...

I understand that. My life was a shit show until I got out of high school. Things change when you're out in the real world. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Being ugly and shy.

@Being ugly and shy.

(?): yeah exactly. That is much worse! Think yourself lucky to be hot, OP.

@Being ugly and shy.

(?): I had too much experience with this.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +1Reply

How are we to know whether or not we're good looking?

@Sun How are we to know whether or not we're good looking?

dont worry about in Sun, you're the best-looking star in the sky ;)

@dont worry about in Sun, you're the best-looking star in the sky ;)

Really? Because anyone who looks at me seems to get blinded... You sure I'm good looking?

@RobotDevil My friends all think you are hot, Sun.

But no one seems to ever look at me un smilie I think you're all just shy.

@Sun But no one seems to ever look at me I think you're all just shy.

You're so hot I have to put on glasses to even think about looking at you

You can be intimidating at times. Like when someone just ticks you off a bit, and you literally burst into flames!

I don't understand why some guys have trouble talking to girls. It's just like talking to a guy, just imagine she isn't uber hot with boobs.

BurnyBurns avatar BurnyBurn Yeah You Are +8Reply
@BurnyBurn I don't understand why some guys have trouble talking to girls. It's just like talking to a guy, just imagine she...

It'll be from them thinking we're weird for being friendly.

It's happened to me plenty of times before.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are 0Reply

Don't worry! Sometimes girls think it's cute when a guy is too shy.. :)

Good looks automatically increases girls' interest in you. Even if they "think you're taken" (which is pretty unlikely, given we're living in the age where we put our relationship statuses on Facebook), at least they take notice of you rather than brush over you. Overall there's no way good looks would hurt you.

Just listen to your heart. That's what I do.

MikePullams avatar MikePullam Yeah You Are +4Reply
@MikePullam Just listen to your heart. That's what I do.

I dunno bout you, but my heart can't talk....

@KickAss I dunno bout you, but my heart can't talk....

Well, my elbow can't talk either, but I still take advice from it from time to time.

Argh see that annoys the crap out of me! Theres this guy I know whose pretty damn good looking and finally has the courage to talk to girls but will never like ask them out or anything... It's so stupid he could get whatever girl he wanted but he's too shy. Grow some balls!

What's ? Being still too shy

Good post though!

@What's ? Being still too shy Good post though!

(Grammar Corrector :)): Good post though*

Good comment though!

This is amirite, not fml...nobody gives a shit about your stupid problems.