+215

You know the human race is messed when killing babies is the solution to a problem they didn`t create, amirite?

thatsjustmiis avatar
9 18
The voters have decided that thatsjustmii is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Why do people use ` instead of '? It's retarded.

This reminds me of A Modest Proposal...

riceftws avatar riceftw Yeah You Are +4Reply
@riceftw This reminds me of A Modest Proposal...

Ugh, that made me wan't to vomit.

VictoryAACs avatar VictoryAAC Yeah You Are 0Reply

At first I thought this was a post about people eating dead babies.

You know the human race is messed when somebody else wants to determine what you carry in your uterus, push out your vagina and then raise for eighteen years, amirite?

@You know the human race is messed when somebody else wants to determine what you carry in your uterus, push out...

I hope that pattern is that my opinion lines up with the Bible. And no, I do not think that I decide what choice is right but clearly killing life is not the right one.

thatsjustmiis avatar thatsjustmii Yeah You Are 0Reply

that's completely incorrect. I am not anti-choice I just think that there is a right and wrong choice.

thatsjustmiis avatar thatsjustmii Yeah You Are -3Reply

Is this post about abortion or war?

It's not a baby until it deveops a nervous system and a functioning brain or is born. Until then, it is a bundle of paracitic cells.

Define "baby"
Pretty sure it's different from "fetus" or "embryo"

@Anony Define "baby" Pretty sure it's different from "fetus" or "embryo"

use all the terms u want, it doesn't evolve into a baby as time goes on, all the DNA of a human being is already there, just because it's not developed yet doesn't mean it isn't a baby

thatsjustmiis avatar thatsjustmii Yeah You Are +5Reply
@thatsjustmii use all the terms u want, it doesn't evolve into a baby as time goes on, all the DNA of a human being is already...

Yes, but you wouldn't refer to an adult as a 'baby'. Calling an embryo a baby when it's not yet in that stage of development is inaccurate.

If you're talking about abortion then you're stupid and you should have been aborted