+633

There are two types of people in the world: those who keep the little plastic on the screen forever because they're scared of it getting scratched, and those who take it off and just say wtf, amirite?

theplaymakers avatar
28 13
The voters have decided that theplaymaker is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I have a friend who leaves it on, and then when it starts to peel off and I try to take it off for her she goes "Nooo, then the screen will get scratched." Well it won't do crap if it's only on halfway!

PurpleMonkeyss avatar PurpleMonkeys Yeah You Are +12Reply

Don't forget those of us who don't take off the plastic out of sheer laziness.

I peel that shit off, come on now.

@ender I peel that shit off, come on now.

so do I, life is just more colourful when it's risky

theplaymakers avatar theplaymaker Yeah You Are +9Reply

Generalizations work like that if there's a possibility of other options, i.e. "There are two types of people- Those who make fun of Richard Simmons, and Richard Simmons." With something like this, there is no third option.

Did anyone else start reading this and sing Circus by Britney Spears?

The same concept applies to erasers attached to the end of pencils.

CastleSkyless avatar CastleSkyles Yeah You Are 0Reply
@reid how so?

You never met one of those people who never uses the eraser at the end of the pencil and goes into a murderous rage when you use it?

CastleSkyless avatar CastleSkyles Yeah You Are +5Reply
@CastleSkyles You never met one of those people who never uses the eraser at the end of the pencil and goes into a murderous rage...

oh i see what you mean...i thought you were saying that there are people who just tear off their erasers when they get their pencils

reids avatar reid Yeah You Are +6Reply

I know people who still keep the plastic covering on their sofas and remotes.