2 57

Reading that post is really creepy.

...this is uncomfortable...

well..i haven't ever tried to kill myself....

Reading a post that is openly aimed at people who've legitimately tried to kill themselves as though it's a completely acceptable hobby for the average teen to do feels creepy also.
Who the fuck put this on the homepage?

@Truuninja Do what?

want to marry you

@want to marry you

Is it the look in your eyes?

@Is it the look in your eyes?

(?): or is it this dancing juice?

@belizandy Who cares, baby!

i think i wanna marry you!

@i think i wanna marry you!

I know this little chapel, on the boulevard. ;)

It's creepy being in the room I tried to birth myself in.

There's 22 people who can agree to this?
...

@1239017

no smilie I'm too stupid/tired. I don't get it.

@1239072

Oh, I see. lolk I wouldn't have known that then.

@Adria You'd be surprised.

Jeezus. At least you can say, "Oh will it's the Internet. Lots of people have access to this"... but theres still something seriously wrong with how fast that numbers increasing.

@orangesocks Jeezus. At least you can say, "Oh will it's the Internet. Lots of people have access to this"... but theres still...

I know. It's really sad, to be honest. Although, a lot of people have pretend problems so they get attention which makes the people with real problems look like assholes. -_-

Adrias avatar Adria Yeah You Are +14Reply
@Adria I know. It's really sad, to be honest. Although, a lot of people have pretend problems so they get attention which...

That's one of the things I hate the worst, man. Even when people are just like, " oh boohoo I'm such a depressed little whore, the guy I dumped is dating someone else!?" It just pisses me off. "Yeah, I'm like bipolar" "Yeah, I'm like ADD" etc., etc. Get a life you attention whores.

@orangesocks That's one of the things I hate the worst, man. Even when people are just like, " oh boohoo I'm such a depressed...

Or the little bitches who are like "MY MOM TOOK MY PHONE I HATE HER SO MUCH I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF!" Okay, whatever you stupid little fuck.

Adrias avatar Adria Yeah You Are +5Reply

ADD leads to depression in a lot of people, bipolar can be really terrible if not controlled. this is why i think its sad when people say they are soo ADD when actually they are not, they are just disorganised.

Having never tried or wanted to kill myself, I'm not sure what to think of this...

That's what Jesus said!

.......Everyone deserves life. No matter what they think, EVERYONE deserves it.

@that has absolutely nothing to do with the post...

She/he's saying that suicide isn't the answer and this post is about suicide.. so it kinda does have something to do with the post..

@LAWLZAttack She/he's saying that suicide isn't the answer and this post is about suicide.. so it kinda does have something to...

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem...we always had to say that when the conselour talked to us in middle school.

Yeah, it is. Especially when you still have suicidal thoughts.

Seans avatar Sean Yeah You Are +18Reply

Being alone in the room you killed yourself is even creepier, maybe even creepier than that is that you're now a zombie.

Being where anything significantly traumatizing happened to you is weird...

Lucky_Number_13s avatar Lucky_Number_13 Yeah You Are +16Reply

I can say with near certainty that the majority of people voting on this have never experienced this situation.

I didn't actually try to kill myself in a room, but that's (kind of) beside the point.
I was in a pool, and I can't swim in that pool anymore. Honestly, I can barely look at it now. Thankfully, I haven't been to it in years.

Emys avatar Emy Yeah You Are +11Reply

It sucks when its your bedroom

I actually forget about it when I'm in there.

i thought this was a joke too...

I can see how so many people agree with this post. Most of the people who hang out on the internet have at least thought about killing themselves because they don't have a real life.

@pikabeau I can see how so many people agree with this post. Most of the people who hang out on the internet have at least...

Good thing you could help by making this comment, seeing as all of us on this site would be classified under your rediculous statement that we're all suicidal losers. Your the kind of person i want to beat the shit out of.

Anonymous