+505

That whole incident with Juliet killing herself over Romeo dying could have been avoided if she just had a sassy gay best friend. "JULIET, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?""The love of my life just died...""Honey, you've known him four days. Just go home, write a sad poem in your journal, and find someone new. Oh, and girl, your hair looks amazing today." amirite?

Relationships
58 15

Thats a YouTube video.

@Chapstick Thats a YouTube video.

It is? My friend just said that to me the other day and I thought it was funny. She must have seen it on there. My bad.

"You're a stupid betch!"

What are you doing? What, what, what are you doing?

insachels avatar insachel Yeah You Are +8Reply

It's unfortunate that this wasn't original :/

yeah thats a straight up copy. . . maybe you shouldnt put so much faith in your friends creativeness, haha

Don't you hate it when your anonymous post actually gets homepaged?

Meagans avatar Meagan Yeah You Are +1Reply

The nurse. Nuff said _^

Seriously, all she would really need would be the last sentence, and suicide averted.

This reminds me of Chris Chroker. Behind every pretty girl, is a pretty gay best friend/

...wasn't that one from the Hamlet video?