+429

If you're single...make the best of it. It's not because you're not good enough for anyone...it means no one is good enough for you. amirite?

glambiciouss avatar Relationships
31 33
The voters have decided that glambicious is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Unless you play world of warcraft

freddos avatar freddo No Way +8Reply
@freddo Unless you play world of warcraft

Well that just made my day, thank you XD

_Z_s avatar _Z_ Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'd rather be average and not die alone than be single because no ones good enough for me lol thanks though!

Well this is sort of a paradox.

@Sarcasm_on_ice Well this is sort of a paradox.

exactly what i was thinking. if everyone is too good for one another... that doesnt make sense. Its like saying this president is more powerful than the queen. and yet at the same time, the queen is more powerful than the president.

@TheShamWowGuy exactly what i was thinking. if everyone is too good for one another... that doesnt make sense. Its like saying...

This is a fun way to cheer up single people. Think about it. Would you rather think your single because your not good enough for anyone? Or would you look at it in a perspective that no one is good enough for you? The second way just boosts your confidence level higher!:)

glambiciouss avatar glambicious Yeah You Are +2Reply
@TheShamWowGuy by lying... yeah that would totally boost my confidence.

It's not lying. It's called optimism. But clearly you are a pessimistic person!

glambiciouss avatar glambicious Yeah You Are 0Reply
@glambicious It's not lying. It's called optimism. But clearly you are a pessimistic person!

*realist.
an optimist is someone that sees the good in every situation... not someone who makes illogical statements to justify a state of being.
a pessimist is someone who is generally speaing negative without reason... for example, the pessimists already decide that school will suck on the first day, while the optimists think about all the adventures of the school year to come.

A realist on the other hand, simply sees the truth... they are like the in between of an optimist and a pessimist. they dont try to cover up the truth with bogus compliments and misleading information. They know that the homework load will be equivalent to slave labor while at the same time recognize that they will be able to see all their old friends again.

and that... my dear friend... is the end of my drunken rant.

@TheShamWowGuy *realist. an optimist is someone that sees the good in every situation... not someone who makes illogical...

Your are looking at my amIrite statement in too much of a literal statement. That is why I called you a pessimist. You did not even try to justify that this statement was made just for fun. You immediately assumed tge worst and went on a rampage. This statement can really be looked up from different spectrums. However, you just chose a fickle interpretation. And a realist see the truth in everything, right? Then they must find something wrong with everything in this world! I have proven my point.:)

glambiciouss avatar glambicious Yeah You Are -1Reply
@glambicious Your are looking at my amIrite statement in too much of a literal statement. That is why I called you a pessimist...

hahaha except you have proven absolutely nothing. A realist sees the truth in everything.... "Then they must find something wrong with everything in this world" - nope thats a pessimist.

I said it before and i will say it again... you cannot make an illogical, paradoxical, and phony statement like that to make someone feel better. Because that is dishonest. If you truly want to compliment someone, or make them feel better, you have to give the truth. and the TRUTH is that most single people are NOT better than everyone else. the TRUTH is that most single people are single because they are 1) unattractive 2) bitchy 3) self conscious 4) shy 5) or immature.

If you are too good for anyone else... then clearly you are on top of the food chain and can pick anyone below you. But we both know that this is not the case.

Your points are bullshit.

@TheShamWowGuy hahaha except you have proven absolutely nothing. A realist sees the truth in everything.... "Then they must find...

You are such a hypocrite!! You are a pessimistic person. Just look at all your reasons to why people are single, they are all negative. You didn't mention one thing positive like, maybe they have not met the right person yet. And there Is no reason to swear, that is IMMATURE !! And this statement does make people feel better. Just look at how many people said I was right! Thank you!

@glambicious You are such a hypocrite!! You are a pessimistic person. Just look at all your reasons to why people are single...

your points are bullpoop. i hope that makes you feel better. and btw, you're on the internet, don't be offended by swearing... you are going to see it a lot.

ugh im getting tired of this. clearly we just have different opinions. Yeah my points are negative because for the majority of the time its negative things that keep people single. that whole "Right person" is simply a myth and that would lead us to destiny and fate which are categories that i will not argue will you about. Your mind is blocked by your optimism and you don't actually see whats going on... so this is my final comment.

1) Your post is paradoxal
2) If you give someone misleading information to "make them feel better," it will only hurt them in the end when they find out that they were, in fact, mislead.
3) You talk about "Would you rather see it this way or that way" You cant change a fact to make it sound better. In other words, you cannot create your own perspective on why you are single

@TheShamWowGuy your points are bullpoop. i hope that makes you feel better. and btw, you're on the internet, don't be offended by...

Well calling my points bullpoop is a Ad hominem! You are right we are never going to agree. And I respect that you have your own opinion, but I have mine. Everyone in the world is unique and has their own beliefs. I am going to end it here as well.:)

It's stupid to say that people aren't "good enough" for each other.

I think it's ironic that so many people are like "Oh, we're all created equal, we're all buddies, we should love everyone because we're all people." And then they say stuff like this post.

It's just the idea that some people are more worthy than others that really bothers me.

wary smilie

@Katjazz It's stupid to say that people aren't "good enough" for each other. I think it's ironic that so many people are...

Yeah people are all equal. But when it comes to relationships we are not all Compatable!

Sounds like you're justifying the fact that you're single.

Yeah people are all equal. But when it comes to relationships we are not all comparable!

glambiciouss avatar glambicious Yeah You Are +1Reply

There has to be someone who goes for you.(:

@glambicious There has to be someone who goes for you.(:

Hey, see that, RIIIIGGGGHHTT up there ? That's the "reply" button. You might wanna try using it, it's fun.

@open_mind_open_soul Hey, see that, RIIIIGGGGHHTT up there ? That's the "reply" button. You might wanna try using it, it's fun.

Thank you captain obvious! But It doesn't make a difference whether I reply or add another comment. People will see it no matter what. And a reply button cannot be fun. However, nice use of personification my friend.:)

glambiciouss avatar glambicious Yeah You Are -2Reply
@glambicious Thank you captain obvious! But It doesn't make a difference whether I reply or add another comment. People will...

Um, no, they won't see it. Unless they favorited the post, they won't get a notification saying that someone posted a response(e.g. REPLIED) to their comment.

Bitch, I'm not enough for you? no smilie

Haha good one!!:)

you are very optimistic friend.

Yes I am.:)

What if no one goes for you?

SomeEpicNames avatar SomeEpicName Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous