+305

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people. On 1 planet out of 8 planets. In 1 star system out of 100 billion star systems. In 1 galaxy out of 100 billion galaxies. You are enormously insignificant, amirite?

thecatcherintheryes avatar
17 23
The voters have decided that thecatcherintherye is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

-sigh- I miss Pluto ._.

"...So it's easy to rationalize eating an entire cake."

You forgot to mention the lack of life outside our planet. I am part of the only existing species in the universe thus far. I say that's pretty special.

SmartSpoons avatar SmartSpoon Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Dannie how do you know?

Simple, prove there is life other than on Earth?

SmartSpoons avatar SmartSpoon Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Cuban_B Prove there isn't?

The lack of contact seems very daunting. I am not saying life outside this planet is impossible. Statistically, there is bound to be one other lifeform with our galaxy. However, lack of evidence pointing to the fact that there is life supports the "we are alone" theory.

SmartSpoons avatar SmartSpoon Yeah You Are 0Reply
@SmartSpoon The lack of contact seems very daunting. I am not saying life outside this planet is impossible. Statistically...

Has a lion from Africa ever ran across the world to your house and knocked down your door? Probably not, but that doesn't mean there aren't lions in Africa.

qwerty123s avatar qwerty123 Yeah You Are -1Reply

That's sure to brighten someone's day

My ego feels really good right now...

Well... I sure feel better now!

iceeselenawizs avatar iceeselenawiz Yeah You Are +1Reply

My dick is large

@My dick is large

My boobies are bigger

Where's the pic?

...or extremely insignificant - one person in such a large universe seems rather irrelevant.

So true. Even though I saw this like 10 other times.

But am I phony?

Wynauts avatar Wynaut Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Wynaut But am I phony?

You’re a phony. Hey, this guy’s a great big phony! Hey, you’re a great big phony you know that?

@Wynaut But am I phony?

Don't really remember why I asked this. I get the feeling that I had a Holden Caulfield (sp?) vibe.

Wynauts avatar Wynaut Yeah You Are 0Reply