+318

Trump should really stop screwing with Obama. The birth certificate thing I can understand; there was doubt and now it's been proved otherwise. But now Trump is also demanding his academic records for no reason that I can see other than to mess with the president. Sounds more like a power trip than proving a point, amirite?

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar Politics
2 7
The voters have decided that FlyingGuineaPig is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Trump is trying to make Obama look bad so he's less likely to win, but he's just pissing me off right now. He's getting ridiculous.
He's dividing up a party that's already pretty weak. If he really wants to be presidential candidate (fat chance), he needs to unite Republicans.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +8Reply

Didn't he do something similar with Rosie O'Donnell a few years ago? As in bully the fuck out of her?

Also, Image in content

Wait... there was actually logical doubt about Obama's birth certificate? News to me.

Sounds like he's dividing the Rep. party, making it more likely for Obama to win again. Fucking jackass.

I actually liked the idea of him being president until he started to do all of this shit to Obama.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +3Reply

What can be said other than the man's a moron and an embarrassment to Republicans?

I think the whole ordeal is a bit funny, actually.

Anonymous