+488

Earlier, I recieved a chain mail message that said that if I don't forward it to 500 people within 3 hours of reading it, a little dead girl will appear next to my bed at midnight. I haven't sent the message on to anyone. Looks like I'm getting laid tonight, amirite?

Jokes & Humour
30 7

Sooo... Your gonna have sex with a dead child? That seems wrong on sooo many different levels.

@Sooo... Your gonna have sex with a dead child? That seems wrong on sooo many different levels.

Oh no, that's not what he meant, he meant he'd show off to his girlfriend how much of a brave guy he is to not forward it and she'd fuck his brains out.

(My Name): I bet you haven't done it before..it's actually not as bad as it seems.

Guys... OP = Pedobear's brother, Necropedobear, or just Necrobear. Whichever.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +12Reply

That's fucked up.

...Sickipedia...

@...Sickipedia...

I'm sick of people posting stuff they got sickipedia, especially when it was posted on sickipedia yesterday