+467

We could all be as hot as certain celebrities if we could afford personal trainers, private chefs, and disgusting amounts of plastic surgery, amirite?

AnnieNCs avatar
1 5
The voters have decided that AnnieNC is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

A lot of the reason they became celebrities in the first place is because they were naturally hot before all that stuff.

@CapedCrusader A lot of the reason they became celebrities in the first place is because they were naturally hot before all that stuff.

I'd like to say that talent played a part in it too. But lately, yes, it has been based solely upon looks.

@Serene I'd like to say that talent played a part in it too. But lately, yes, it has been based solely upon looks.

Well they all have some level of talent, but if a producer has the choice between two talented artists of the same singing caliber, he's going to choose the one with more public appeal (aka the hotter one).

Don't forget the hair and makeup teams!

@Don't forget the hair and makeup teams!

(:p): Airbrushing too. I wouldn't mind somebody touching up every photo ever taken of me.

Glen_Coco4s avatar Glen_Coco4 Yeah You Are +3Reply