+281

It'd be funny to see what would happen if you deactivated your Facebook account just for your birthday, amirite?

Sinners avatar Internet & Apps
4 14
The voters have decided that Sinner is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1199399

One year, there was this huge storm where I lived. The storm caused massive floods and forceful winds. The storm also knocked out all power for over 24 hours... on the day of my birthday.

Needless to say, I didn't get any "happy birthday" wall posts that day...

@1200787

Shut up, ho!

-Trya

@1201083

I don't think it counts as spelling your name wrong when you spell your name the same way every time you use it, but hey! What do I know?

@1201439

How many times has "Tyra Banks, mofo" signed her name as Trya? Let me tell you, this is not the first.

http://www.amirite.net/46417/91368

No one would notice.

It would be even more interesting to set your birthday wrong and see how many people truly knew.

I've tried it... No one cared :P

@BrimDream I've tried it... No one cared :P

Well, if you only have four facebook friends, those friends have at least a few hundred facebook friends, and those friends barely speak with you as it is, then that will inevitably be the result.

Well I would think all my friends would try to not talk to me because they'd feel wierd for not saying hapy birthday and I would be all its chill bro I deactivated my account that day and they'd be all ohhh cool. To be honest it would all just be super confusing.

Anonymous