+426

There's always that one person in your art class whose way better at art than anyone else, amirite?

PurpleLlamass avatar Education
2 8
The voters have decided that PurpleLlamas is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And they are always very aware that they are better than everyone else and go around shoving it in everyones face, writing it in comments, etc.

I end up being that person a lot, and I really hate when people you don't even know are like WHOA NESS TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT?!
I'm just like, "Uh, I took this pencil... and drew a fish..."
I can't deny I'm an attention whore, ofc. But it still bothers me when everyone makes a big deal out of it and just stares at me like a creeper while Im working.

@Encore93 I understand completely.

I want tell them that maybe they'll be better when they start working on their project rather than gawk at me doing mine. d smilie

@orangesocks I want tell them that maybe they'll be better when they start working on their project rather than gawk at me doing...

Exactly! Haha I do think it's kinda cool when someone asks me for advice on there project though.