13 92

10/10
Pro troll is pro

@Francois 10/10 Pro troll is pro

Maybe it's like... an experiment for their sociology class.

Stuffs avatar Stuff No Way +11Reply

My views on God have been changed, I will now go and choose a religion to belong to. Thank you for making me see the light.

Hey_Theres avatar Hey_There Yeah You Are +50Reply
@Hey_There My views on God have been changed, I will now go and choose a religion to belong to. Thank you for making me see...

thank you, this makes me feel very good to know that this has helped someone to see the light. Pretty good logic isn't it?

@thank you, this makes me feel very good to know that this has helped someone to see the light. Pretty good logic...

It is rock solid logic. You should write a book about God using this kind of logic. Colette doesn't know what he is talking about.

Hey_Theres avatar Hey_There Yeah You Are +27Reply
@1204008

is this a random statement comparing me to a vending machine or does it have some deeper meaning like a message within a message?

Hey_Theres avatar Hey_There Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1205905

I get it now. I like feeding the trolls because it amuses me, especially when I don't want to do my homework.

Hey_Theres avatar Hey_There Yeah You Are +4Reply

If that's the logic you're using, then you might as well question how the clouds stay in the sky despite gravity. Or how birds can fly. Besides, if God DOES exist, why would he waste energy on by keeping leaves on trees when there are much LARGER issues he could help?

colettes avatar colette No Way +41Reply
@yout noy trdponfinhm i gouhrd yhsy mrsnd i'm tihy

oh wow ono smilie on my part, I had my fingers on the wrong keys, what I meant to say is "your not responding, so I guess that means I'm right!

@oh wow on my part, I had my fingers on the wrong keys, what I meant to say is "your not responding, so I...

you're

Also, no, you're, like, really wrong. Incredibly wrong. Laughably wrong.

@colette If that's the logic you're using, then you might as well question how the clouds stay in the sky despite gravity...

Then explain to me how leaves stay on trees, oh and while your at it, explain how birds fly and how clouds stay in the sky... oh wait, that's right, YOU CAN'T!

@Then explain to me how leaves stay on trees, oh and while your at it, explain how birds fly and how clouds stay in...

Are you actually that stupid? The leaves stay on the trees because they're f'king connected from the stems of each leaf.....I feel like you're either trolling, or you're like 5 years old. Do you want me to go and explain the actual physical bonds of the cells of the leaves or what? Birds can fly because the force they are creating from flapping their wings is greater than the force of gravity that is pulling them down. When I say force, I mean the force of pushing the air molecules downward. Yes, air does have volume and mass, as do clouds. Clouds float because the tiny crystals that they are made out of are just as light as air, so in a sense, they ARE air. The crystals they are made out of are too small to have any fall velocity. Think of dust particles floating above the ground. They float because they are light as air. Where the particles go is determined by the air currents.

Your education seems to have derived from episodes of Spongebob.

Yote4Lyfes avatar Yote4Lyfe No Way +244Reply
@Yote4Lyfe Are you actually that stupid? The leaves stay on the trees because they're f'king connected from the stems of each...

You just saved me a shitload of typing, and a bit of my sanity. For that, I thank you.

colettes avatar colette No Way +72Reply
@colette You just saved me a shitload of typing, and a bit of my sanity. For that, I thank you.

No problem. It was painful to type out. I feel like I've been trolled pretty hard.

omfg i love that insult!
"your education seems to have been derived from episodes of spongebob"

Wait, that makes no sense, shouldn't air and molecules be moving downward because of gravity? and the force of gravity is so strong than the leaves would not be able to stay on trees. and wow, instead of creating a reasonable argument, you insult me on my education. I go to a respectable private school.

@Wait, that makes no sense, shouldn't air and molecules be moving downward because of gravity? and the force of...

The amount of force gravity has on an object depends on the mass of the object. Leaves have very little mass and therefore gravity has very little force over them. Leaves are connected to the tree and gravity does not have enough force on the leaves to break that connection. And air has very little mass. So little that it's movement is stronger than the amount of force gravity has on the air. If your school is considered respectable I am extremely sorry for the kids in your area.

Alright, we're done here. You're smarter than you appear, but not because of what you claim to believe; because you successfully trolled me and poor colette. Bye.

All right OP, because you are a smart 14 year old that goes to a 'respectable private school' I have an idea for you that might just enlighten you. Go to your science teacher and ask him/her why exactly the birds can stay in the air, leaves of the tree stay, and 'why air isn't pushed down'; come back onto this site and tell us what they said and what you think.

some private school. Gravity isn't strong ebough to knock everything down, if gravity was as strong as ur saying, then there would beno possible way to jump and you would probably be crushed immediately from the force. ANd y would god care about keeping leaves on trees? I'm not saying I dont believe in god, I'm just saying that was a terrible arguement

Do you not realise you are wrong from the large amount of votes both your post and comments are getting. Insteading of posting on here why dont you get an eduction?

Tell me, how old are you? Twelve? There are perfectly logical explanations for BOTH OF THESE PHENOMENONS, just as there is a scientific explanation for EVERYTHING that we can prove exists. I laugh at the fact that you call yourself "smart", when you refuse to even CONSIDER anything other than what YOU have decided is real.

colettes avatar colette No Way +50Reply

Its connected to the trees duh!!!!! And clouds dont have weight and if your asking about that than you might as well ask how everything doesnt fall to the ground you moron

birds fly because the way they flap their wings causes lift, which pushes the bird up. clouds are made of water vapor, which is brought up drawn up into the atmosphere, so, despite your name, you obviously arent as smart as you think you are

ono smilie ono smilie ono smilie
I can't even face palm enough.
Kiddo, you give us religious people a bad name.

If God is real, 'smart', then why on earth would he create someone as dumb as you?

amirite1s avatar amirite1 No Way +29Reply
@1204126

Hey, show some Christian love there, buddy.

They see him trollin', they hatin'...

Stuffs avatar Stuff No Way +29Reply

Must...resist...urge to kill

@Adolf__Hitler Must...resist...urge to kill

You haven't done too well with that in the past.

Yep, because god spends all his time holding leaves up.

I REALLY hope this is a troll post.

@Lanz I REALLY hope this is a troll post.

And I REALLY hope you aren't serious.

@And I REALLY hope you aren't serious.

Explain something to me. Why do you think our fingers don't fall off our hands? I mean look at all this gravity. Shouldn't our fingers fall?

@Lanz Explain something to me. Why do you think our fingers don't fall off our hands? I mean look at all this gravity...

ono smilie they are connected to the bone, but with leaves, they are barely connected to the tree.

@ they are connected to the bone, but with leaves, they are barely connected to the tree.

Maybe science and/or God will do us a favour and turn your gravity off, so you go floating off somewhere else. :)

Yeah but leaves are lighter than fingers, so they dont need such a strong support like bone, they stay connected only by stems (which, if you havent noticed, are sturdier than the leaf) please tell me your joking by the way, im 14 too and i literally cannot believe that you're being serious

@And I REALLY hope you aren't serious.

No, no, WE really hope YOU aren't serious.

colettes avatar colette No Way +30Reply
@colette No, no, WE really hope YOU aren't serious.

Then explain to me how leaves don't fall off of trees when there is gravity and exlplain how birds can stay up in the air and explain how clouds stay up in the sky.

@Then explain to me how leaves don't fall off of trees when there is gravity and exlplain how birds can stay up in...

I think yote4lyfe explained it very clearly for you. If you still don't get it, thank god god is around or your little peanut brain would fall outta your ears!

SamanthaaJs avatar SamanthaaJ Yeah You Are +27Reply

Magnets.

I'm guessing you never watched the magic school bus when you were younger?

@1204015

I just hope people realize that there are a few genuinely intelligent fourteen-year-olds out there in the far corners of the world.

DEAR WORLD, please don't judge us all by this moron! She's a fluke, WE have brains!

lolwut smilie how many of these posts are we going to get...? ...If God isn't real why don't the leaves fall, if God is real we didn't come from the futer...

Can't tell if trolling or just stupid...

This is stupid. Everyone knows that leaves don't fall to the ground because things that are producing chlorophyll aren't affected by gravity. That's why grass doesn't droop down. It keeps floating up. un smilie

I'm Catholic, and even I'm saying that this post is a fail -__-

I hate America's educational system.

Gravity is only a figment of your imagination. Don't worry, this is allll a dream...

I smell a futer POTD!

Lkuns avatar Lkun No Way +8Reply

I cant believe how many people here dont realise that God is holding up the leaves, are you guys retarded? Man, like leaves are held on really loose, they come off if God lets go even for a second.

Oh my god, everything is so clear now! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with the rest of the world. I finally understand life.

Why doesn't my penis fall off when i get an erection?

This is along the same logic as "the tide comes in, the tide goes out. Never a miscommunication."

This post is just plain FUNNY. And I believe in God!! HAHAHAHAHAHA how do leaves stay on trees......... lol.

How does this have anything to do with god

You must be friends with Bugs Bunny, 'cause you're a troll.

....really?

They're connected to the trees, so no, you're not right.

Poe's Law

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe's_Law

"Poe's Law is an axiom suggesting that it's difficult to distinguish between parodies of religious fundamentalism (or, more generally, parodies of any crackpot or extremist belief) and genuine proponents of religious fundamentalism, since they both seem equally insane. Conversely, real fundamentalism can easily be mistaken for a parody of fundamentalism. "

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +3Reply

I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Not because of a troll, but because people would actually argue this in favor of religion.

@1202586

Because even if a bird isn't flapping, it is still creating down force with its wings. I don't get what you're getting at here. Do you actually believe that God is simultaneously making all birds defy the laws of physics and float? How do you think airplanes fly? Same principle, my friend. I've hardly even studied science at all. This is just common sense, holy hell.

@1202586

they glide. They do descend when they aren't falling, because of gravity.

SamanthaaJs avatar SamanthaaJ Yeah You Are +6Reply
@1202586

THANK YOU!

@1202606

So by that logic, you're saying a single airplane engine could just fly around without having wings to create the down force? Think of it like this: A bird has engines too, they're called muscles. They flap the wings, which create the force necessary to propel itself forward and upward, gaining momentum. Once a bird has forward momentum, it can simply hold out it's wings, which are aerodynamic, thus keeping it from simply falling downward. Same goes for an airplane. Even a tiny propeller airplane, for instance. Say a propeller plane was flying, and then its engine failed, causing its propeller to stop spinning and creating the thrust necessary to keep a steady altitude. This does NOT mean the plane would plummet. The plane would be able to glide too, because of its down force it achieves from its aerodynamic wings. I'm sorry to get angry guys, I just feel like you're TRYING to upset me. I can't imagine not knowing this when I was 14. Hope you can understand it ...

@Yote4Lyfe So by that logic, you're saying a single airplane engine could just fly around without having wings to create the...

The op is clearly a troll. He's anonymous, he acts like he's fucking retarded, and the other "person" defending him is just an anonymous without a name.

@Lanz The op is clearly a troll. He's anonymous, he acts like he's fucking retarded, and the other "person" defending...

Yeah, I've stopped caring. I'm relieved that this was a troll post. I don't think I'd have been able to accept someone being that dense.

You're not proving your point very well, child.

That's why gravity is said to be the weakest force. Jumping defies gravity and that uses just a small amount of chemical energy gained from eating.

Chiffs avatar Chiff No Way 0Reply

Coming from a Chriatian, please don't let this post speak for all of us. Terrible logic was used here. But for those of you who are saying God is nonexistent, I hope you realize you're the ones in need of higher education.

Anonymous