37 60

Internet killed Television. :3

@Internet killed Television. :3

CTFxC FTW!!! :{D lol Glad I'm not the only one who thought on CTFxC when I saw this. :3

this is post of the day? WOW.....

@569263

Someone hasnt heard the song before..

INTERNET KILLED TELEVISION! CTFxC FTW!

@INTERNET KILLED TELEVISION! CTFxC FTW!

it's Charles, Charles Trippy, with Marley, Zoey and his fiancé Ali! You can watch him on his channel, avoid the indecision cause the INTERNET KILLED TELEVISION!!

"OH WHOAH OH"

@Lucky "OH WHOAH OH"

You are a radio starrrrrr!

The Buggles. Video killed the Radio Star. Youtube it.

yes x1million... u sneaky little devil

@

owwww my ears omg wtf was that

Actually it didn't, Youtube promoted the video star.

@iSpork Actually it didn't, Youtube promoted the video star.

Dayum. You got there before me. Still, classic song..

CTFxC ftw. (:

Was this really POTD worthy?

that song was waaay overplayed on the station my dad listened to. but its catchy.

I love how half of the comments are about internet killed television, no one gets it...

Don't get it...

@coolikecoolwhip Don't get it...

It's like the song, Video Killed the Radio Star, and now internet has killed the video star.

@strawberrybanana It's like the song, Video Killed the Radio Star, and now internet has killed the video star.

Oh gotcha. Thanks for not like, being rude or anything:) I was thinking about commenting anon, but then I was like all, "NO.. I don't care what they say." So yeah:)

woohoooo CTFXC ftw!!!
i saw watched their speech at a conference in july. it was awesome.

i dont get it and it sounds stupid

@i dont get it and it sounds stupid

read the above comments and you will understand

@Ellen read the above comments and you will understand

i read a little and i couldnt get it plus its too long. just explain please? i saw the video....doesn't seem funny to me

@i read a little and i couldnt get it plus its too long. just explain please? i saw the video....doesn't seem funny to me

the song is called Video killed the Radio star because some people would be good singers but look ugly (or something along those lines). But now people aren't really watching Videos (aka TV) because of the internet. so the joke is that the internet killed the video star.

at least that is what i think and i thought it was funny.... but i might be wrong... so if you still don't get it, then ask someone else :P

Wtf, I just commented on someone's post who said almost this exact same thing in the Just In section. Then I hit the home button and it's POTD. Someone seriously just took the POTD and posted it on the same day it was POTD. v_v

I was just listening to this song and it is great, just not potd worthy.

i like when Ben Folds Five sings it, love you man!

Tia did it..

This says video star not television. Sorry bud.

@This says video star not television. Sorry bud.

he means video because in the song it is "Video killed the Radio star" so he is just switching it. it would have been weird if he put TV...

What about the Limousines? Anyone? No? This post is kind of old anyway.

DROP DEAD, GORGEOUS.
<3

I like this song :)

I DON'T GET IT

@Papayaplum I DON'T GET IT

LOOK AT THE COMMENTS ABOVE YOU. Especially http://www.amirite.net/57779/569273 .

Najias avatar Najia Yeah You Are 0Reply

Worst post of the day...just saying.

@569881

No I understand a play on the phrase video killed the radio star, personally I just think that when someone visits this website the first thing they read it the post of the day which should make you want to press,'yeah you are!' more than once because it was a pretty awesome post. personally I think this was great for the homepage but not for post of the day, it was clever though. And my words were pretty harsh so I apologize to whoever made the post:)

that song is extremely homo.

You mean The internet killed, the vidoe star. learn correct grammer and spelling before you post.

@You mean The internet killed, the vidoe star. learn correct grammer and spelling before you post.

I believe you mean to say, "You mean, 'The internet killed, the video star.' Learn correct grammar and spelling before you post."

The comma between "killed" and "the" is entirely unnecessary. Also, if you're going to correct grammar, at least do it without mistakes.

@569475

*grammar

@569475

No I'm pretty shure it's vidoe.

@No I'm pretty shure it's vidoe.

Sound it out. Vid-OH-ee? WTF? And it's "sure", not "shure".

@AlbiTheRacistDragon Sound it out. Vid-OH-ee? WTF? And it's "sure", not "shure".

nope, you are wrong, it's vidoe and shure, you can even look it up.

@nope, you are wrong, it's vidoe and shure, you can even look it up.

Kids these days... internet typing is fucking up our language. Not even if I was 6 would I even need to look up if vidoe and shure is spelled wrong.

Anonymous