+477

You've wondered what type of shoes Toms mails to those kids in Africa and if they're the same ones you bought. Don't get me wrong, those kids need shoes; but they probably don't want your sparkly pink ones, amirite?

shoshanas avatar
2 4
The voters have decided that shoshana is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Why wouldn't they want them? Kids in Africa are the same as kids here. I'm sure some of them would want sparkly pink shoes.

@Why wouldn't they want them? Kids in Africa are the same as kids here. I'm sure some of them would want sparkly...

Thank you, just about to post this. Really? I'm sorry, but some children in Africa would LOVE sparkly pink shoes. Just because they live on the other side of the globe...

they're similar, but they design them specifically for the needs of children in the area, and they're all the classic style. they also only give shoes that are colors they are allowed to wear at the schools nearby.

i think they are the same :s pretty sure..