+442

Its funny how years ago when Brittany Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Pink came out. Everybody thought Pink would be the most trouble, amirite?

NerdyBlondes avatar
5 14
The voters have decided that NerdyBlonde is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's funny how this sentence. Has a period in the middle.

@borhos222 It's funny how this sentence. Has a period in the middle.

yeah, I was gonna say, since when are those three lesbians & why is it funny if they are

fatimas avatar fatima Yeah You Are +9Reply

Pink said this..

Your punctuation is appalling.

*Britney

@1206824

I was seeing if you'd correct my misspelling of your name. You pass the test. y smilie

@1206790

Clearly you since you commented

LOVE P!nk

She tweeted this 2 months ago...

i think every artist has good in them you just have to dig harder sometimes to find it...

I'm sorry about my bad grammar, but I made this post when I was 14. I've never been that great at grammar either. Concerning the Pink tweeted this, all I have to say is that I had no idea. I seriously thought of this myself and have never looked at Pink's twitter page in my life. You can believe that or not though. It's up to you. Of course since this post was two years ago, no one's going to read this anyway. Right now I'm pretty much doing the equivalent of talking to a wall. So....

FUCK ALL OF YOU, YOU FUCKING BITCHY CUNTS!!!

Have a good day! smirk2 smilie

NerdyBlondes avatar NerdyBlonde Yeah You Are 0Reply
@NerdyBlonde I'm sorry about my bad grammar, but I made this post when I was 14. I've never been that great at grammar either...

Please refrain from using that language unnecessary. All activated posts appear in the Active section for your information

Thanks,
James

I miss Anthony...