+527

There are two types of bruises: The first usually comes with a funny or interesting story; the second type is the WTF kind, the bruise that makes you say "WTF, how did I get this?!" amirite?

TheCombatWombats avatar
9 15
The voters have decided that TheCombatWombat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

and the third being abuse? which is neither hilarious nor unremembered? :-S

@and the third being abuse? which is neither hilarious nor unremembered? :-S

like watching your friend being attacked 3-1 by wet rags in a sleeping bag and it is lit to look scarier even if they weren't in just their boxers

@Jennitalia ...what?

well they were all teenagers but my friend was in a sleeping bag and they were trying to whip us with rags so we decided to send a friend in a sleeping bag for bait or whatever and all my friends ran like gazelles while I was stuck behind holding a door to hide myself and it is a small room and they are in front of a door with glass so it was dark and lit by moon beams solely and you could see them all in their boxers

And those that come from just utter fail, like cutting yourself when trying to slice an orange

The fourth kind comes from my penis stabbing you in the side.

Jennitalias avatar Jennitalia Yeah You Are +2Reply

I was running and slam into the wall from the side and continued running on the wall
I have a hole near one of my knees in my pants and constantly got carpet burn
I hit my foot against something
I itched it too much[my shoulder blade not my foot]
Oh and got whipped by wet rags

My most recent bruise was from tripping in a conga line at a Bat Mitzvah.

Merediths avatar Meredith Yeah You Are +1Reply
Anonymous