+347

Girls used to be so protective of their diaries that anyone who would attempt to open it would be shot on the spot, no questions asked. Now there's Tumblr... amirite?

7 8

exception for anne frank though.

But on Tumblr, people don't actually know you in real life so it doesn't matter what they think of you.

@Friday_Night_Lights Some people post links to their Tumblr on Facebook

Only the ones who usually don't post really personal stuff do that. Pretty much everyone I know on there doesn't share it.

@Only the ones who usually don't post really personal stuff do that. Pretty much everyone I know on there doesn't...

Either way, today is still different. If somebody found your diary, but nobody knew it was yours, and EVERYBODY saw it, how would you feel. Isn't Tumblr the same thing?

People post statuses about their entire lives on facebook. You don't have to post personal shit on tumblr unless you're comfortable sharing your thoughts to whoever follows you. And yes I know anyone can come across your link but random people don't care about what you write

@1217985

Again, like many people said, most people on Tumblr don't know you, so girls go ahead and post that stuff anyways.