+420

Online dating sites like eHermony are nice because everyone deserves to find love, but kind of lame because then you don't have a cute "how we met" story, amirite?

Chapsticks avatar
1 23
The voters have decided that Chapstick is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or you could make the story of how you met online interesting.

"So I was trolling your father, he was trolling me, and then the rest is history"

Me and my boyfriend's: we met online on a gaming site.
What we tell our families who don't approve of online dating: we met at school.
Works out.

eHermony? I thought it was eHermione.

@DanielJames eHermony? I thought it was eHermione.

Oh jeez. Hermany. Sounds like a Mexican trying to say Germany >_<

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +4Reply

I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be eWeeHerman.

Baconnoisseurs avatar Baconnoisseur Yeah You Are +3Reply

I swear to God that was going to be my first comment before I got all srs

1. You're not guaranteed to have a cute "how we met" story just because you don't use a dating site. Think about the person you fancy right now: did you meet them in a cute way? Maybe--but probably you met them in a lame, unexciting way.

2. It's possible to meet someone online and then meet them in a cute way.

The first time my mom met my Dad, the last thing he said to her was "Well, I have to go do some laundry. Bye!"

@1211411

Well that's different. You met online, but you didn't both SIGN UP to be matched with someone.

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are 0Reply

You met online is a story. when others say we met at the library in our campus, I just saw her standing in front of the computer and that time, a voice raise in my heart "oh, god she is so beautiful", then I asked her for her facebook and phone number, and we fall in love.......your story began at seeing each others picture and ask for chatting, the procedure is same, the difference is approach. I met my husband by a online dating app.