-475

Straight people: girls- sometimes you see a gey guy whos cute but gey so it's suck. guys- sometimes you see a gey guy whos cute but gey and your straight so it also sucks. amirite?

Flibbertigibbets avatar Relationships
19 189
The voters have decided that Flibbertigibbet is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

... Gey? o.o

@Butts ... Gey? o.o

THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING CONVERSATION I'VE EVER READ.

@Butts ... Gey? o.o

ya some people think 'gay' is a bad word so i just say 'gey' instead, dont wanna offend people

Flibbertigibbets avatar Flibbertigibbet Yeah You Are -102Reply
@Butts ... Why wouldn't people be just as offended by gey?

They would, her correction of the perfectly fine "gay" was pointless.

@Meganlovesherboobies They would, her correction of the perfectly fine "gay" was pointless.

listen...i kno a gey person and he said he doesnt like when people say things are 'gay'

Flibbertigibbets avatar Flibbertigibbet Yeah You Are -56Reply
@Butts ... He's offended by the word gay, but he's fine when you say gey?

i dunno, ive never asked if 'gey' is bad too. i just kno that 'gay' is bad, so i changed the spelling for him

Flibbertigibbets avatar Flibbertigibbet Yeah You Are -71Reply
@Chapstick So if a call a black person a niggar, they'll be perfectly fine with it?

if theyre gey, than maybe. cus i know a gey guy and hes okay with being called 'gey' but hes not black so

Flibbertigibbets avatar Flibbertigibbet Yeah You Are -62Reply
@Chapstick

what does that mean

Flibbertigibbets avatar Flibbertigibbet Yeah You Are -49Reply
@Chapstick

i dont get it. please explan

Flibbertigibbets avatar Flibbertigibbet Yeah You Are -47Reply
@A_Rock

is that a heil hitler smiley. wow

Flibbertigibbets avatar Flibbertigibbet Yeah You Are -52Reply
@A_Rock

omg if you put your mouse over the smiley it says how to do them look: ono smilie i figured it out! (haha)

Flibbertigibbets avatar Flibbertigibbet Yeah You Are -50Reply
@Flibbertigibbet omg if you put your mouse over the smiley it says how to do them look: i figured it out! (haha)

OH. MY. GOD. YOU'RE A GENIUS. YOU'LL PROBABLY FIND A CURE FOR CANCER ONE DAY.

A_Rocks avatar A_Rock No Way +124Reply
@A_Rock OH. MY. GOD. YOU'RE A GENIUS. YOU'LL PROBABLY FIND A CURE FOR CANCER ONE DAY.

i hope.. thatd be cool. my moms a nurse so maybe ill be one too someday

Flibbertigibbets avatar Flibbertigibbet Yeah You Are -48Reply
@A_Rock You do realize I was being sarcastic, right?

Don't you know you're not supposed to feed the trolls?

@1211450

Rock has to be spelled rok? Rok is an offensive word now too?

@1210231

no its heil. look it up.

@Flibbertigibbet listen...i kno a gey person and he said he doesnt like when people say things are 'gay'

If you use gay as a synonym for stupid, people may be offended, but that's because it's using a proper term for someone's sexual orientation as an insult. If you use gay properly, no one will get offended.

fack this post. I spelled it differently so that it wont be offensive.

THIS IS SO DAMN FUNNY. This logic reminds me of the "time macne and futur" POTD. This has to be POTD one day.

A_Rocks avatar A_Rock No Way +82Reply

my teeth hurt from vigorously eating my popcorn as i watch this shit crash and BURN

lolololol

@my teeth hurt from vigorously eating my popcorn as i watch this shit crash and BURN lolololol

what does eating popcorn have to do with straight people and geys. popcorn isnt healthy btw

@Flibbertigibbet what does eating popcorn have to do with straight people and geys. popcorn isnt healthy btw

First--Actually, it's incredibly healthy. The butter isn't.

Second--Opinion. OPINION. Spell it right.

Third--It's spelled "gay". Changing the spelling WON'T change the meaning.

Your logic is almost laughable. Actually it is. PAHAHA.

@Chapstick Your logic is almost laughable. Actually it is. PAHAHA.

wow...mean. no need to laugh at me, its my OPIONION and you cant change that

Flibbertigibbets avatar Flibbertigibbet Yeah You Are -51Reply
@Flibbertigibbet 14...why

The way you think really makes no sense whatsoever.

@Flibbertigibbet 14...why

I'm 14 and what is this?

Nagros avatar Nagro No Way +46Reply
@Flibbertigibbet 14...why

If you're 14 then you're the most unintelligent 14 year old I've ever met. Two years ago I was 14 and I wasn't even NEAR this stupid.

@Flibbertigibbet 14...why

awwwww damn it! it's idiots like you who give us younger teens a bad rep! Stop being so sensitive! if you haven't noticed you're being a huge hypocrite and making yourself seem like an ass. "omg you guys are so meeeaaan it's my OPINION" news flash cupcake, if I think that you are stupid and that this post sucks monkey balls (which it totally does) that it also my OPINION! You're over here crying a river and telling people it's your opinion when you get so offended when other people express their own opinion. SUCK IT UP.

@Flibbertigibbet 14...why

DUDE I'M 14 TOO!! HIGH FIVE!! :D (sarcasm)

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +22Reply
@Flibbertigibbet 14...why

I feel ashamed to be the same age as you. You give us all a bad name.

@Flibbertigibbet 14...why

-_- This is why people hate 14 year olds.
You give us such a bad name...

@Rainbow35 -_- This is why people hate 14 year olds. You give us such a bad name...

@1262226 (Rainbow35): I'm 13 and I'm hella better at grammar than her. Expect for when I say hella. That's just for fun.

@Flibbertigibbet wow...mean. no need to laugh at me, its my OPIONION and you cant change that

Excuse me? I'm sorry what? It's your what? OPI-ONION? Ok, that's nice. Someone needs to go rehab. By the way, it pisses gay people off more when you spell gay wrong. Who the fuck spells it with an e? Please go away.

@Nonsensical_Wisdoms Excuse me? I'm sorry what? It's your what? OPI-ONION? Ok, that's nice. Someone needs to go rehab. By the way, it...

rehab is for drugs and alcohol stupid. im just sharing my thoughts on this site, im not drinking drugs or alcohol or anything.

and how do you know what 'gays' like? are YOU gey?

Flibbertigibbets avatar Flibbertigibbet Yeah You Are -28Reply
@Flibbertigibbet rehab is for drugs and alcohol stupid. im just sharing my thoughts on this site, im not drinking drugs or alcohol...

Oh gosh. Someone's being dumb. You see, I was originally going to put 'Somebody needs to go back to first grade.', but you see, that would be a big insult to the first-graders, 'cause I'm pretty sure they can spell way better than you ever can. And, nigger, don't call me stupid. No, I'm not gay. But I think you are. In the rude sense of the word that is. 'Cause calling you gay for real is an insult to homosexual people. Actually, comparing you to anything would be an insult to the thing I'm comparing you to.

Gey? And if they thinks he's hot...They would be gay.

@Meganlovesherboobies Gey? And if they thinks he's hot...They would be gay.

no, its only gey if you have sex.. you can stay straight and see someone is hot

Flibbertigibbets avatar Flibbertigibbet Yeah You Are -65Reply
@Do virgins not have sexualities, then?

well i think people arent straight or gey until they act on it, cus you never know for sure until you do

Flibbertigibbets avatar Flibbertigibbet Yeah You Are -64Reply
@Flibbertigibbet well i think people arent straight or gey until they act on it, cus you never know for sure until you do

There's no such thing as gey... and I'm a virgin and I know what I'm attracted to. :|

@There's no such thing as gey... and I'm a virgin and I know what I'm attracted to. :|

@1210116 (Nonna): You people are ridiculous. There absolutely is "a such thing as gay". How do I know? Because I'm fucking gay! (Actually, lesbian, but whatever). You can know your sexuality before you have sex (again, lesbian virgin here). Saying something is "gay", using "gay" as an insult, is incredibly offensive. "Gey" is just stupid. Gay is not a bad word. Somewhere in this long and pointless chain of comments, someone compared using the word "gay" to using the word "nigger". No. Just no. Gay just describes someones orientation, what gender they are attracted to, etc., and it is NOT an insult. "Nigger", on the other hand, is extremely offensive, no matter how you use it.

@@1210116 (Nonna): You people are ridiculous. There absolutely is "a such thing as gay". How do I know? Because I'm...

You're fucking retarded. I was saying that there's no such thing as gey because there isn't. What the fuck is gey? Nothing. Nothing is gey. GAY however is a term for homosexuality. I wasn't saying there's no such thing as gay. Dumbass.

Black people can say nigger and not be offensive, the same way gay people can say fag and not be offensive. As a lesbian, I feel I have the right to tell you that you are a complete faggot and hope you some day learn how to read properly.

@Flibbertigibbet ya you know but you dont know til you actually act on it

... Please don't tell me what I know about my body's physical responses to other people.

@... Please don't tell me what I know about my body's physical responses to other people.

So if I 'get wet' when I see a really hot guy and I feel throbbing in a certain area, but I'm a virgin, you're telling me I am not obviously attracted to that guy?

@Flibbertigibbet im jus sayin. you cant know for sure until you act on it.

Is fapping to naked ladies close enough to acting on it?

Men are gey if they come from the futer,men are not gey if none of them came from the futer and we made the geydar also we were straight than the gey.

So, the guy would just be like "Man, that gay guy is really hot. Maybe I should ask him out... Oh wait I'm strait. Crap."

This is the first time today that I voted NW for a different reason than to hear the "No Way" song. no smilie

I'm starting to think this is a troll just because I'm not sure how someone can be so.. stupid.

@Chapstick I'm starting to think this is a troll just because I'm not sure how someone can be so.. stupid.

you shouldnt base your opinion about someone over one thing. im actually really smart in school thanks.

Flibbertigibbets avatar Flibbertigibbet Yeah You Are -54Reply
@Flibbertigibbet you shouldnt base your opinion about someone over one thing. im actually really smart in school thanks.

(12x2)+(3y2)+36x+24y+108=0

What shape will this make? If you are 14 and really smart in school this should be easy. Oh BTW, what do you get in English, your grammar is horrendous.

Phils avatar Phil No Way +42Reply
@Phil (12x2)+(3y2)+36x+24y+108=0 What shape will this make? If you are 14 and really smart in school this should be...

Actually, that's algebra 2 stuff, generally, or geometry. As a 15-year-old freshman, I learned that a couple months ago.

@1211744

this isnt school so spelling doesnt count. what does a a baby have to do with this tho??

Flibbertigibbets avatar Flibbertigibbet Yeah You Are -30Reply
@1211796

count* look whos dumb now (haha)

Flibbertigibbets avatar Flibbertigibbet Yeah You Are -27Reply
@Flibbertigibbet count* look whos dumb now (haha)

Why do you feel the need to type "(haha)" when you could just lose the parenthesis? You must be new to this internet business...

And if I'm not mistaken, your "About Me" says "bitchy" on it. I'm offended. You should have spelled it differently.

Lolwut?

@HopeImrite Lolwut?

all of you people are so mean. stop laughing at my OPINOIN

When my bilingual friend talks in Spanish, she makes more sense to me than this post. ._.

This post is gey.

@God_Almighty This post is gey.

your user name is god (haha)

Flibbertigibbets avatar Flibbertigibbet Yeah You Are -26Reply

...you are a disgrace to your ancestors.

I demand death by fire.

futer POTD

@1211515

For sure. I need to see the futer so I can finally know!

@1211537

And we can see if our parents are gunna leave us alone in the checkout line.

THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST HILARIOUS CONVERSATION I HAVE READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

genes avatar gene No Way +30Reply

oh the comments made me laugh so hard I'm crying, hilarious xD

annies avatar annie No Way +27Reply

The comments xD Loling. I love you guys.

YES THIS HAS BEEN HOMEPAGED THANK YOU MODS

enders avatar ender No Way +25Reply

I'm 12 and what is this?

genes avatar gene No Way +23Reply

THE WORDING OF THIS IS FANTASTIC

YA'LL NIGGAS COMMENTING ON A TROLL POST

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +17Reply

I kinda want to favorite this just for the comments... no not worth it.

This is the most entertaining thing I've seen all day.

Shawnas avatar Shawna No Way +15Reply

Oh god, laughing so hard I woke my parents XD I don't believe you're 14, my 11-year-old cousin has better grammar/spelling then you, she can also make a point and doesn't get butthurt when people don't agree with her.

@Flibbertigibbet than* look whos dumb now.

Oh wow, one tiny mistake. You got me. I'm down. It totally erases your butchering of the English language.

@Flibbertigibbet either way english class isnt now so you should probably go to sleep

You're telling someone who is (apparently) three years older than you to go to bed? Wow, someone's got balls, love to see you do it in person.

@Aimz You're telling someone who is (apparently) three years older than you to go to bed? Wow, someone's got balls, love...

i wouldnt do it in person cus then id have to see you in person, and i dont wanna do that because so far i dont like you very much

Flibbertigibbets avatar Flibbertigibbet Yeah You Are -18Reply
@Flibbertigibbet i wouldnt do it in person cus then id have to see you in person, and i dont wanna do that because so far i dont...

hi, I don't think we've met. Here, let me introduce you to my friends Logic and Grammar. Oh, and Common Sense is over there, not too many people have met him, unfortunately, he's a great guy.

What. The. FUCK IS THIS?

@IamProbablyaNinja What. The. FUCK IS THIS?

*fack. Don't want to offend the ignorant esshole.

Feel bad for whoever gets this post on hangman.

Spell "gay" right, asshole.

Um... what?

You're 12, aren't you. You must freaking be 12 to word something like this.

Gey, really?

Will I be this stupid in a year when I turn 14? I'm really scared.

Obvious troll is obvious

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you be trollin', kiddo

I read the post and i was like http://myfacewhen.com/106/. then i read the comments and i was like http://myfacewhen.com/282/.

As stated above, changing the spelling of a word will NOT change the meaning of it. (Unless you're talking about homophones, which we are not.) By your logic, changing "nigger" to "niggar" would make it less offensive to black people, or changing "retard" to "ritard" would make it less offensive to mentally challenged people. It doesn't work that way, hon. Stop being so ignorant and learn proper English- you're making the rest of us 14-year-olds look bad.

Am I the only one who pronounces gey like a Canadian saying "Eh"?

ono smilie

Is this for real? Seriously.

This post has the best comments. EVER.

This might have been funny if you spelled gay right

Troll or not, why the hell was this post homepaged???

Please die. Like now.

Flibbertigibbets avatar Flibbertigibbet Yeah You Are -13Reply
@Flibbertigibbet what did i do to you? gosh.

i know. you shouldn't die. you made this post which has created many laughs.

my first post makes the front page yay!!

Flibbertigibbets avatar Flibbertigibbet Yeah You Are -41Reply
@Flibbertigibbet my first post makes the front page yay!!

Your post is like Friday- the only reason it's really popular is because we think it has the intelligence of a potted plant on LSD

@Ross Your post is like Friday- the only reason it's really popular is because we think it has the intelligence of a...

I gotta agree with Ross. There is no way in Hades this post was home paged because people agreed with it.

@Your_Stalker saying Hades makes it less offensive, we don't want to young one to start crying now.

Sometimes I just think "Hades" sounds better than "Hell." Not because it is more appropriate, but just because I like the sound of it. The only time I ever say "Hades" is when saying "no way in Hades."

@RobotDevil I gotta agree with Ross. There is no way in Hades this post was home paged because people agreed with it.

not that the number of people agreeing ever matters when posts are home paged, right?

Anonymous