+154

No celebrity sex scandal can surprise me anymore, amirite?

StanIsDEAD123s avatar
0 4
The voters have decided that StanIsDEAD123 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's just expected from them now.

anelles avatar anelle Yeah You Are 0Reply
@anelle It's just expected from them now.

I'm aware this is all from 2 years ago, but whatever. Nobody should be surprised at the fact they have sex. They're PEOPLE, and they're HOT (well, quite a few at least). They're also rich and famous. Ordinary rich people do all the same stuff, but because they're not famous, no one gives a crap about it. There's nothing actually scandalous about most of it.

TommyUK1234s avatar TommyUK1234 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@TommyUK1234 I'm aware this is all from 2 years ago, but whatever. Nobody should be surprised at the fact they have sex. They're...

There is nothing scandalous but its the fact that they try to hide it that makes everyone suddenly care so much.
Also I read the first sentence and I was thinking "wow am I seriously going to get bashed on a comment I made 2 years ago?"

anelles avatar anelle Yeah You Are -1Reply
@anelle There is nothing scandalous but its the fact that they try to hide it that makes everyone suddenly care so much...

No I just replied to this instead of making a new comment - i thought it had a better chance of being seen