+837

The worst part about writing a ten page paper is proof reading the ten pages of bullshit you just wrote, amirite?

StickCavemans avatar Education
48 18
The voters have decided that StickCaveman is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I love writing bullshit papers. I consider it a challenge to hoodwink the teachers into believing that I actually study.

@Montana I love writing bullshit papers. I consider it a challenge to hoodwink the teachers into believing that I actually study.

I'm terrible at BS. I actually have to do the work, and it's never any fun. What, do you make up sources?

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are -1Reply

I don't know, to me the worst part of writing a 10-page paper is getting it back filled with comments and knowing that the teacher realized it was all bullshit

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

Cassandras avatar Cassandra Yeah You Are +6Reply
@StickCaveman That was beautiful.

Thank you.
Now, young tadpole, go forth, use this statement as your guiding light in life and be awesome.

Cassandras avatar Cassandra Yeah You Are 0Reply
@xxirishwristwatchxx If this is an original quote it may be the best i've ever heard

Oh how I wish it was mine! Unfortunately, I'm not THAT amazing. But i'm also not one of those jerks who claims things as thiers when it's not!
I heard last year when I was in grade 9. A grade 11 girl told me that and I've kept it with me through every assignment! That girl said she got it from someone older when she was in grade 9, so I guess next year, I'll keep the tradition going!

Change all the periods to size 14

abcd1234s avatar abcd1234 Yeah You Are +5Reply

So true! It's like, I just banged out 10 pages, the last thing I want to do is revise it.

enders avatar ender Yeah You Are +4Reply
@ender So true! It's like, I just banged out 10 pages, the last thing I want to do is revise it.

Me as well. I went over it pretty fast and printed it. That's about as good as it's going to get.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +3Reply
@StickCaveman Me as well. I went over it pretty fast and printed it. That's about as good as it's going to get.

I'm currently working on a paper that's 10 pages long, and it took me FOREVER to write. And now I know it's total shit, but I don't want to work on it anymore. I'm going through a minor crisis.

enders avatar ender Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ender I'm currently working on a paper that's 10 pages long, and it took me FOREVER to write. And now I know it's total...

What fonts can you use? My professor told us that Courier was fine and it's a tad bit bigger than Times New Roman so of course that's what I used.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +1Reply
@StickCaveman What fonts can you use? My professor told us that Courier was fine and it's a tad bit bigger than Times New Roman...

Um, I think it's currently written in cambria because that's the font that is default on Word right now. It's a little bigger than TNR and looks almost exactly, but less ugly. My professor didn't tell us font preferences, but he's pretty cool, so I don't think he'll care.

enders avatar ender Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1214019

Haha thanks. Enjoy drinking.

enders avatar ender Yeah You Are 0Reply

Nope, BS-ing ten pages is definitely the hardest part. All that time and fake commitment!