+632

It's so cool to see someone on a TV show or movie wear a shirt that you own, amirite?

flabbs18s avatar
4 8
The voters have decided that flabbs18 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or if they have props in the shot that you own too. Such as, I remember once having the same stereo that was in one of the episodes of Zoey 101. If I remember correctly, it was Logan's. It's always so exciting!

makeup_nerds avatar makeup_nerd Yeah You Are +2Reply
@makeup_nerd Or if they have props in the shot that you own too. Such as, I remember once having the same stereo that was in one...

I think it might have been Chase's. If it was orange and really retro-looking or whatever.

My sister had a shirt that some little girl that had a cameo on Hannah Montana wore.

tyreeshajoness avatar tyreeshajones Yeah You Are 0Reply

I was watching Tyra and she was interviewing hookers and I noticed that I had the same shoes as one of the hookers. And when I told my friend, who was watching it too, they never showed her shoes again.

llpof200514s avatar llpof200514 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1220992

i think i might have that bra too, haha

A few years ago I had the same mickey mouse shirt as nick jonas and lucas gabreel. I know it's lame but as a twelve year old I thought it was cool back then.

I bought a black shirt with a really cool orange sunset over the ocean and tiger eyes in the sky. A few months later, Raven was wearing it in a new episode of That's So Raven, only a Bedazzled version. I was all "LOL", then changed the channel.

PKMNTrainers avatar PKMNTrainer Yeah You Are 0Reply