+622

Girls always talk about how they get "screwed over" and get "their hearts broken" by guys, but in reality girls do the same thing to guys just as often, amirite?

Big_Bosss avatar Relationships
11 44
The voters have decided that Big_Boss is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Girls on heartbreak- http://www.myfacewhen.com/209/
What everyone else does- Image in content

guys on heartbreak- Image in content

Rosss avatar Ross Yeah You Are +35Reply

Girls are just waaaaaay more whiny and needy about it.

fatimas avatar fatima Yeah You Are +27Reply
@fatima Girls are just waaaaaay more whiny and needy about it.

Its happened to me more often than not.

I will never understand why people do this to each other.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are 0Reply

In my experience, guys get really angry about it and girls just cry. But it seems equal in how often it happens to both genders.

Totally agree! Just today, this one girl on facebook said "Id love to meet a guy who knows how to treat a girl(:" even though she's cheated on her ex. Several times.

kahleekats avatar kahleekat Yeah You Are +23Reply
vitaminbs avatar vitaminb Yeah You Are +5Reply
@vitaminb Those people are obnoxious, my ex-girlfriend does stuff like this to me all the time

I'm sorry :/ If she behaved like that then you're probably better off without her though.

kahleekats avatar kahleekat Yeah You Are +3Reply
@kahleekat I'm sorry :/ If she behaved like that then you're probably better off without her though.

Yes, yes I am

although she probably has turned me off of ever having a girlfriend ever again. I don't know if that is good or bad

vitaminbs avatar vitaminb Yeah You Are +2Reply
@vitaminb Yes, yes I am although she probably has turned me off of ever having a girlfriend ever again. I don't know if...

Well that doesn't sound good...Just don't rush into the dating scene if you're not ready for it. Keep an open mind and understand that while some girls are hard to trust, not all of them are the same.

@kahleekat Well that doesn't sound good...Just don't rush into the dating scene if you're not ready for it. Keep an open mind...

Oh believe me, I'm in no rush to get back into dating

my ex has made me so paranoid that I'm doing everything wrong that whoever I choose to date next will hate me within a week

@vitaminb Oh believe me, I'm in no rush to get back into dating my ex has made me so paranoid that I'm doing everything...

You sound so much like the guy I've been seeing... Don't do what this guy did and get into something when you're not ready. You'll just end up hurting someone. But, don't think that one relationship represents all. There are people out there who will be perfect for you. You've just got to take time finding one of them.

i know thats why i hate most of my own gender.

And boys have to suck it up and not be a little bitch... that must suck.

mchristies avatar mchristie Yeah You Are +12Reply

I'm asuming you just got "screwed over" by some girl :(

elizabeth216s avatar elizabeth216 Yeah You Are +8Reply
@elizabeth216 I'm asuming you just got "screwed over" by some girl :(

I have in the past, and I'm about to tomorrow.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Big_Boss I have in the past, and I'm about to tomorrow.

aww I'm sure everything will go well. Good luck!

elizabeth216s avatar elizabeth216 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Whats about to happen?

If you must know, I'm going to show a little interest in a girl who showed me interest about a month ago.

I can tell that she's going to be like "omg ur liek so weird lol" cause that's what always happens.

Shadow Im glad you brought up this topic. Just recently my girlfriend broke up with me because she lost interest and now she is in the middle of multiple relationships. She likes one guy, but lets others feel her up. I'm on the same page as you. It seems like this world isn't meant for nice guys.
The only thing I have to say to you is just go on with your life and ignore everything else. If you meet a nice girl then just go with the flow. I, for one, won't be rushing into a relationship anytime soon.
Feel better :)

I think girls can even be meaner... We all watch these extremely unrealistic romance movies, and expect our guys to act just like the stud in the film, and then we bitch at them for not buying us a dozen roses and stopping us at the airport right before our plane takes off just to tell us they made a huge mistake and want to spend the rest of their life with us.

@Chapstick I think girls can even be meaner... We all watch these extremely unrealistic romance movies, and expect our guys to...

And if you do tell them the last part they say "we're like too young so no thanks" make up your goddamn mind.

It's even more annoying when its the girls who play mind games with their love interest/boyfriend, then when the boyfriend has had enough like any sane person, they run off to their tumblr and start quoting Taylor Swift.

anelles avatar anelle Yeah You Are +7Reply

I can't stand needy and obsessive people, whether they be girls or guys.. But I will say that most girls tend to give us a bad reputation.

Everything will be fine, whatever happens, happens for a reason.

elizabeth216s avatar elizabeth216 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Big_Boss I didn't do it, I was too much of a pussy

Don' put it off too long. She might like you too, and you might regret not talking to her.

elizabeth216s avatar elizabeth216 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@elizabeth216 Don' put it off too long. She might like you too, and you might regret not talking to her.

But I haz social phobia :O

Basically what happens is I would prepare for it the whole day, hesitate at the last second, and regret it for the rest of the day. Rinse and repeat.

Even if she treats me like shit (which is likely since most people treat me like that in the first place), I can still say "Well bitch please, you started talking to me first", I still have my doubts.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Big_Boss But I haz social phobia :O Basically what happens is I would prepare for it the whole day, hesitate at the last...

Do it! There's is no feeling thqt's worse than regret. One day, you're going to look back and think about how you should have talked to her. Besides, what's the worse thing that could happen? If she rejects you, that's her fault. She's the one missing out.

elizabeth216s avatar elizabeth216 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@elizabeth216 Do it! There's is no feeling thqt's worse than regret. One day, you're going to look back and think about how you...

coming from a person whos had the same result as you (shadow of intent) ive regretted many things. dont let yourself feel the regret, or the pain. who knows? she could be the one for you. and if not, learn through the experience, be mature about it, and move on. there are more fish in the sea. thats what i tell myself.

@coming from a person whos had the same result as you (shadow of intent) ive regretted many things. dont let...

Exactly, my thought is I know I'll regret something later if I don't do it.

That's my mentality after I put it off...but when I'm about to do it, I have second thoughts about it.

And thank you for saying that, that is quite nice. Nobody has ever been this nice to me before.

@Big_Boss That's my mentality after I put it off...but when I'm about to do it, I have second thoughts about it. And thank...

I hate it when I see innocent people intimidated by people who think they're really cool. I love helping and listening to people. During debates in class, I usually dominate because I always stand up for what I believe in. I believe you should talk to this girl! :)

@elizabeth216 I hate it when I see innocent people intimidated by people who think they're really cool. I love helping and...

I agree 100% with field hockey. When I get into the thought of:
'Oh shit she's never going to say yes.'
Just say: Fuck it. I dont care if she says no. (Which she won't ;]) Remember the old commercial for getting kids active? "Verb - It's what you do"
Just do it. In the end you'll be happy with yourself for taking the chance. Anything that's worth it isn't easy. Take a chance, you'll appreciate it later.
(Sorry if I sound repetitious)

ttocsicks avatar ttocsick Yeah You Are +2Reply
@ttocsick I agree 100% with field hockey. When I get into the thought of: 'Oh shit she's never going to say yes.' Just say:...

Even if she does say no, just remember, you won't regret this. If you don't do this, you will spend the rest of your life wondering what could have happened.

@elizabeth216 Even if she does say no, just remember, you won't regret this. If you don't do this, you will spend the rest of...

I dunno bro...I'm more afraid of the people who are around her who will see me doing this. People will think that I'm weird if I went up to her and said "Hey I like how you did your hair today, it looks pretty". :/

And we haven't interacted in over a month, since I was too busy being scared shitless

I thought I was going to be fucked today. But I wasn't. Thanks for the advice, bro :)

@Big_Boss I thought I was going to be fucked today. But I wasn't. Thanks for the advice, bro :)

See? It's tough starting out, because you worry about what people think. But once you do it your confidence level sky-rockets.
I know everyone says this, but it's 100% true.
The key to everything you do is to have confidence and be yourself. In the end you can't be mad at the results.

ttocsicks avatar ttocsick Yeah You Are 0Reply