-106

Cross country is the most under represented, underclothed, and BEST sport. amirite?

Pedo_Cats avatar Sports
3 10
The voters have decided that Pedo_Cat is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Uh...no.. I'm sorry not all of us like running forever

@Chewbanshee Uh...no.. I'm sorry not all of us like running forever

Last time I checked, the under 25 minutes average time that a race takes is not 'forever'

monica_is_WJLLs avatar monica_is_WJLL Yeah You Are -1Reply

I have a rule that I never take advice from anyone with "Pedo" is their name. Sorry, I'm sure you're a very..."friendly"...cat and all, but......no. Adios.

I'm pretty sure swimming is the most underclothed. Just sayin.

@I'm pretty sure swimming is the most underclothed. Just sayin.

Actually I think he means something different:

With swimming, you're wearing as much clothes as you need. Someone could wear a full body swim suit for aerodynamics or a skimpy one for the same reason. WIth cross country, you run in August when its super hot and November when it gets really cold and both times you have to wear short shorts and a tank.
So even though you're wearing more clothes than someone thats swimming, it's less clothes than you need.