+306

you see someone wearing a cute outfit, and then you see they're wearing sneakers that just ruin it, amirite?

elizabeth216s avatar
3 14
The voters have decided that elizabeth216 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

C'est moi.
Except with birkenstocks.

@Montana C'est moi. Except with birkenstocks.

I'm not big on fashion, but it just bugs me when I see people do that.

elizabeth216s avatar elizabeth216 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I think it depends on the outfit. What if it's a cute work-out outfit? But for the most part, yeah.

Some converse can be cute.

@lovemrhatandclogs Some converse can be cute.

I mean when you see see some one wearing a cute skirt and gross sneakers.

elizabeth216s avatar elizabeth216 Yeah You Are +1Reply

I do that a lot

Inu_chans avatar Inu_chan Yeah You Are +1Reply

A girl at my school (who usually dresses horribly) dressed very nicely one day.. And then I looked down and saw that she was wearing these huge, ugly, Shape-Ups.

HannahGoesRawrs avatar HannahGoesRawr Yeah You Are +1Reply
@HannahGoesRawr A girl at my school (who usually dresses horribly) dressed very nicely one day.. And then I looked down and saw...

I hate shape ups. This one chubby guy in my kanguage arts class wore them everyday for the like half the year. I wanted to go up to him, and tell him those shape ups aren't helping him much.

@HannahGoesRawr I know! They're just rip offs, really.

I haven't tried them, but my friend has reebok toning shoes, and she loves them. They're not huge like shape ups.

@elizabeth216 I haven't tried them, but my friend has reebok toning shoes, and she loves them. They're not huge like shape ups.

Well, it's good she likes them. And it's good they aren't ugly and huge like Shape-Ups. I don't get how people stand to walk around in them. I'd feel out of place and that everyone was staring at my feet.

HannahGoesRawrs avatar HannahGoesRawr Yeah You Are 0Reply
@HannahGoesRawr Well, it's good she likes them. And it's good they aren't ugly and huge like Shape-Ups. I don't get how people...

I know, my grandma had them, but I think she threw them out because she thought they were ugly. They make your feet look so awkward.

Your grandma has good taste in shoes then haha
I know! They make em look like you have over-sized feet and need special shoes to fi. Them o.o

Honestly, I wear sneakers all the time. The key to it is having CUTE sneakers to match!