+500

It's weird that during the Second Wizarding War in the Harry Potter series, there were epic battles all over which would decide the fate of the entire world, yet the muggles knew nothing about it. They only knew that some very unusual things were going on, but had no clue why. On an unrelated note, how about all of those natural disasters happening everywhere one after another lately? amirite?

MrRites avatar
83 25
The voters have decided that MrRite is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I wonder who's behind it all this time, since Voldy's gone moldy... please tell me it's not one of those horrific 'Voldemort's secret child' characters from bad fanfiction. >.<

Starlight_dragons avatar Starlight_dragon Yeah You Are +23Reply
@1327675

That is nothing to lol about.

Harlequinades avatar Harlequinade Yeah You Are +59Reply

OBLIVIATE!

Wow this post is long. I was this close (-) to stop reading it, but I'm glad I didn't.

Chipss avatar Chips Yeah You Are +15Reply
@Chips Wow this post is long. I was this close (-) to stop reading it, but I'm glad I didn't.

Looks like a closed cyclops eye
And from what I've read cyclops are huge
So their eyes must be huge
So you weren't close at all

POTD!

@1423557

Lol you again :)

wobbuffets avatar wobbuffet Yeah You Are 0Reply

Or if your also a Percy Jackson fan, it could be some ancient forces stirring that are trying to overthrow the gods.

StarKidSkys avatar StarKidSky Yeah You Are +5Reply

I was actually thinking about that a few days ago.

Purple_Roses avatar Purple_Rose Yeah You Are 0Reply

Please stop. I've had enough of the Harry Potter posts that basically say "OMG HARRY POTTER IS SO FOR REAL GUYZ!!!!!!!!!!HERD DA DERP!"

Blarghs avatar Blargh No Way -29Reply
@1423522

I know it was a joke. It's still annoying because everyone makes up all these jokes that imply that the Harry Potter world is real and it pisses me off.

Blarghs avatar Blargh No Way -6Reply
@Stepharoo It's real for us.

How? I read the books and thoroughly enjoyed them. However, I don't believe that any of it actually exists.

Blarghs avatar Blargh No Way -3Reply
@Blargh How? I read the books and thoroughly enjoyed them. However, I don't believe that any of it actually exists.

It's not that we actually believe it exists. But for hardcore fans, the world of Harry Potter was so enchanting that it feels real. I don't know how to explain it, but it's almost like an escape from reality. Because the real world isn't as magical.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +2Reply

..go back to MLIA

@..go back to MLIA

Obviously you haven't witnessed the true horror of MLIA, because dear, this is not it.

@..go back to MLIA

nobody here will have any respect for you with a username like '<3 JBieber'.

I_Predict_A_Riots avatar I_Predict_A_Riot Yeah You Are +33Reply
@..go back to MLIA

IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON-
Wait.