I_Hate_Farmville69s avatar Education
1 23
@1231215

I had to write in cursive the other day and got so stuck on the "r" because I tried to write it like a normal r just swirly hmm smilie

@1231215

Writing in cursive isn't something you can forget...

Pretty sure half of those words aren't English, though.

VictoryAACs avatar VictoryAAC Yeah You Are +3Reply

This was my most annoying problem. "I could answer this question if I knew what this word meant!"

I never have and never will take the SAT.

@Grills_Bears It looks like you're not going to college.

it depends on what college you're looking at. some prefer the ACT, and some don't take scores at all.

@it depends on what college you're looking at. some prefer the ACT, and some don't take scores at all.

Exactly, Only 1 college here in Tennessee requires both ACT and SAT scores and I already know I'm not going there.

Oh my God I have to take the SAT June 4th and then the ACT the following Saturday. :[

fatimas avatar fatima Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fatima Oh my God I have to take the SAT June 4th and then the ACT the following Saturday. :[

im taking the SAT the same day too! although I'm extremely unprepared :(, why are you taking the ACT as well?

@rilara im taking the SAT the same day too! although I'm extremely unprepared :(, why are you taking the ACT as well?

right? D:
i need to bring up my score :( i'm taking the SAT just to take it. i'm more focused on the ACT score.

or that the english that you speak in everyday conversation isn't considered proper english at all. stupid.

I always thought that the English sections were easy, and the math was insanely difficult. But that's just me.

Anonymous