+534

It's cute when a guy likes one or two of your profile pictures on Facebook, but it's really creepy if he likes them all. amirite?

Ignitions avatar Internet & Apps
3 21
The voters have decided that Ignition is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My friend does it to me to send me a ton of notifications.

I do that to my boyfriend to annoy him...

AnnDeevas avatar AnnDeeva Yeah You Are +13Reply

My friend does that to people just to notification spam them... I didn't even know you could GET 99 likes at a time o-o

@Aimz My friend does that to people just to notification spam them... I didn't even know you could GET 99 likes at a time o-o

Feel like this needs a follow-up: My friends been banned from using the "like" feature for abusing it. Twice. Once more and there's a chance he'll be banned from facebook altogether. I found this incredibly amusing.

I know a guy who comments and/or likes EVERY status his ex girlfriend posts. It's a liiiittle weird.

depends...........................

Or when he likes them all, then comments "Ohhhh, I like this picture of you, you're so pretty!" or "I haven't seen you wear that shirt in a while, it looks great on you!" or something of the sort on them all. It makes you think he's jacking off under the computer desk to your pictures...

@1220871

not if they like every single one of your pictues and comment on every single one of your pictures... they dont just think youre pretty... theyre creepy, facebook pictures are a good thing to masterbate to if you dont have another way or just wanna imagine having sex with that person.

@not if they like every single one of your pictues and comment on every single one of your pictures... they dont...

1. The wording of that sentence implies that there is a 100% chance that is the case, which I happen to know for a fact is incorrect.
2. The wording also implies that you somehow know what every guy who does that thinks, which again, is obviously incorrect.
3. If they have a way to connect to Facebook, they have "another way".

@1221259

I used to have parental controls, until I hacked into them and turned them off (it honestly wasn't for perverted reasons I did this; they were blocking Wikipedia.) If there's a will, there's a way.

Unless he happens to be your best friend, then it's expected.

@AnnDeeva How is it expected?

I dunno, in my experience my best friend likes my pictures...