+828

I don't understand why people are so amazed when I say that my grandfather survived Auschwitz. I mean, most German officers did, amirite?

TheChaikass avatar Jokes & Humour
85 32
The voters have decided that TheChaikas is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Holocaust jokes are not funny. My great grandfather died in Auschwitz.

He got drunk and fell off a guard tower.

hattrick36s avatar hattrick36 Yeah You Are +104Reply
@KickAss Well then he didn't "get killed."

He never implied that he got killed. he said he died.

@He never implied that he got killed. he said he died.

S/he/you actually did say "killed" s/he/you changed it.... And using your argument, people die all the time, what would be the significance of it, when it happened? My great grandfather died during the Civil war... while living in a mansion in France. It's completely irrelevant, in that case.

@shorkian That's the joke...

Hattrick didn't originally have "died" in Auschwitz, s/he had "got killed" s/he ended up changing it, after someone else told him/her to.

sick and twisted but still funny

Nordens avatar Norden Yeah You Are +41Reply

Didn't most Nazi officers at the concentration camps get executed at the Nuremberg Trials?

Actually, I don't even care, because this made me laugh.

ali_ds avatar ali_d Yeah You Are +31Reply
@NoSoapRadio Only 12 people got sentenced to execution at the nuremberg trials...

Huh. I didn't know that. My Euro textbook kind of made it sound like a historically accurate Inglorious Basterds.

ali_ds avatar ali_d Yeah You Are +10Reply

That caught me off guard XD

Ho-shit man!!! The likes are at 666!!!

I love the sound of Jack Boots!

Tess_T_Kullzs avatar Tess_T_Kullz Yeah You Are 0Reply

what is auschwitz?

@Weston_white what is auschwitz?

In case it's a serious question, I'll answer you before some asshole blasts you with, "HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW?"

It was a terrible bakery shop, which caused a lot of tummy aches due to food poisoning, you'll find it in Germany

@KickAss In case it's a serious question, I'll answer you before some asshole blasts you with, "HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW?" It...

I didnt know what it was, but after some research ive found that your statment you mad mocking me wasnt completely inaccurate. It was a form of bakery, if you know what I mean. Hahaha

@Weston_white what is auschwitz?

Ok I really hope youre kidding or trolling but if not, it was one of the major german concentration camps. Its not that bad if you really dont know, I once dated a guy who didnt know who hitler was. o.O