+430

It's okay if you have one or two Abercrombie or American Eagle shirts, but when that's all you wear you obviously have no taste, amirite?

maazlims avatar
3 14
The voters have decided that maazlim is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I hate those shirts from Hollister that just say "Hollister" in different ways, and the like. It's pretty much paying a store to be a billboard for them.

Everyone has their own style. If someone wants to wear all American Eagle, then they can wear all American Eagle. Don't judge people based on that.

Galileos avatar Galileo No Way +18Reply
@Galileo Everyone has their own style. If someone wants to wear all American Eagle, then they can wear all American Eagle...

ahahaha, i like ur post about the "motherfucking shapes on this motherfucking plane" good stuff

As for your comment, i respect your opinion, and do not want to argue over the internet since i find it very pointless.
nice posts though, keep it up!!

maazlims avatar maazlim Yeah You Are +6Reply

American Eagle is not at all the same as Abercrombie. American Eagle sells some pretty nice clothes. Abercrombie is really creepy and dark and smells like death.

I wear AE clothes, but never stuff with the logo on them. I like the boho style, and it's convenient when it's one of the clothing stores at my mall that my SPC card gives dicounts on smile smilie

@Montana I wear AE clothes, but never stuff with the logo on them. I like the boho style, and it's convenient when it's one...

I'm the same! And their jeans are the best! One time I got three pairs for the price of one.

Abercrombie, American Eagle, Hollisters, and Aero are popular amongst the freshmen at my school, but as hs goes on most people start buying clothes from all different places and mixing and matching their own styles...styles that don't include logos. If everyone wears these brands, they end up looking the same.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are +10Reply

How does that mean you have no taste... I mean, it's ok for people to have a few shirts from there, but does them having a few shirts mean they have no taste? their clothes are cute.

They both have nice clothes. They both have tee shirts with the brand name on it. Just because someone shops at those stores doesn't mean they buy brand name tee shirts. What about the dresses, tank tops, swimsuits, jeans, shoes, jackets, and accessories?

American Eagle isn't bad. That's actually where I get most of my clothes because we don't have that many stores in the mall where I live. American Eagle simply has the best selection of the stores where I live and so that is where I shop.

well if you have only one style then lol...i guess u call that no taste or bland like blah

Predys avatar Predy Yeah You Are -1Reply