+380

It's not right to see a tiny coffin being lowered into the ground, amirite?

Susanfailss avatar
0 30
The voters have decided that Susanfails is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I hate it when midgets die :(

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +42Reply
@Chapstick I hate it when midgets die :(

That was my first thought.
It was only much later that I thought of children dying...

AllyKats avatar AllyKat Yeah You Are 0Reply

"Right"? What, child deaths shouldn't be treated the same as adults? It's right it just feels sadder than normal.

@Nacklefoodle "Right"? What, child deaths shouldn't be treated the same as adults? It's right it just feels sadder than normal.

No, because so much more of their life was taken away. They were robbed of so many experiences that maybe adults had more time to cherish. Yes, a death is a death, and technically it's 'right', but... at the same time it's so deeply wrong.

Treeleafs avatar Treeleaf Yeah You Are +16Reply
@Treeleaf No, because so much more of their life was taken away. They were robbed of so many experiences that maybe adults...

Then the OP must've meant a child death and not a child funeral. Because those are different things. As it is worded now, he/she means "it's wrong that kids are buried in coffins" and that's not what they meant.

@Nacklefoodle Then the OP must've meant a child death and not a child funeral. Because those are different things. As it is...

Pretty sure they meant it in a more symbolic way than that... I think 'it's wrong that kids are buried in coffins' is totally missing the point of the post.

Treeleafs avatar Treeleaf Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Treeleaf Pretty sure they meant it in a more symbolic way than that... I think 'it's wrong that kids are buried in coffins'...

But it's what the post literally means. And yes, I just said that it's not what the OP meant to say, thanks for restating that to me.

@Nacklefoodle But it's what the post literally means. And yes, I just said that it's not what the OP meant to say, thanks for...

No reason to get hostile, I was half out of it when I wrote the last reply, and didn't realize that's what you meant.

Treeleafs avatar Treeleaf Yeah You Are -1Reply

Your face is not right.

@Your face is not right.

Comic genius right there Karen.

@My boobs > your boobs

Karen, can your boobs tell when it's raining?

Did you try to do anything to help them when they were alive? No? Well stop complaining.

@1556482

in order to stop death you kinda have to know when it's gonna happen, which is virtually impossible. can't predict a car accident and stuff like that

@AppAwesome then don't let kids go into a car...

okay you've successfully proved to me that you're not capable of upholding a logical conversation, bye

@1556797

No, they shouldn't.

@itsnotme well you know it's kinda hard to stop death..

Were you protecting it when it was about to die? No? okay then.

@itsnotme who said she wasn't protecting the baby?

Well she could of done a better job if it's dead.

@AppAwesome Well she could of done a better job if it's dead.

_Ashlie_ said there's always a possibility of an accident ocurring...You can't predict when someone's going to get hurt or die.

So if children aren't allowed in cars, how are they going to get to school to learn? How are they going to properly grow up without the education they need? I know not every child in the world has parents that drive them to school, but vehicles (even if they are dangerous) are needed in daily life today.
Everyone gets hurt at some point, and yes children do die before they can actually live their life properly, but don't say things about someone if you don't know what's happened in their life.

Susanfailss avatar Susanfails Yeah You Are +1Reply