+100

When you're on the subway in New York and you see a semi-empty train car surrounded by two crowded ones, do anything but enter that car, amirite?

_Jojo_s avatar Countries & Places
2 10
The voters have decided that _Jojo_ is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Would it be dumb is i asked why?

@Cagn Would it be dumb is i asked why?

Nope. The cars surrounding that one are so crowded because everyone fled the car because it got stinked up by a hobo (most likely). That's something you don't want to smell.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Cagn Would it be dumb is i asked why?

Btw, it's semi-empty because there are some brave souls that stay in the car regardless. Unless it's REALLY bad. Then it's completely empty.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Cagn Would it be dumb is i asked why?

Either because of the smell or something like that or once it comes to the next stop, everyone will flood into that car, smashing you like a bug.

@Either because of the smell or something like that or once it comes to the next stop, everyone will flood into that...

@1281569 (Anonymous): Ohhhhh. I live in new york and i didnt even know this..well now i do.

@Cagn @1281569 (Anonymous): Ohhhhh. I live in new york and i didnt even know this..well now i do.

you don't take the subway enough then, lol. Be glad you didn't have to learn the hard way.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are 0Reply

Don't think so
Cause I don't get it

Wait why? I'm from texas so i don't ride those lol

Anonymous