+35

The way people treat animals is so appalling: I would NEVER flush my dead pet fish down the toilet. Amirite?

Favvkess avatar
1 13
The voters have decided that Favvkes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I had a pet fish once. When it died, I let my cat eat it. That's just the circle of life my friends.

Cuban_Bs avatar Cuban_B No Way +13Reply

Some people do treat animals appallingly, like that person who put a kitten in a bin, or that person who threw puppies into a river.

I wouldn't really put flushing a dead fish down a toilet in the same category as those people. There's not really much else you can do with it, anyway. LIke, cremate it? Dig a grave for it? In a way, you're kinda returning it to its natural home by flushing it down a toilet, don't they kinda lead to the ocean? :P

If it was alive, then that would be bad, but since it's dead, it doesn't really matter. It's not going to feel any pain or fear or anything.

What would you rather do? Dog a grave for it? Come on...let's grow up

Chipss avatar Chips No Way +7Reply

haha on peta's website they considered it animal abuse :P It's a fuucking dead fish!

I agree with half of your post :)

EpicBoys avatar EpicBoy Yeah You Are +4Reply

It's a fish.

Could you explain why that is appalling?

@Sqwancho Could you explain why that is appalling?

i forgot to put this post under the "jokes" category. it's supposed to be ironic.

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Favvkes i forgot to put this post under the "jokes" category. it's supposed to be ironic.

Hmm someone needs to look up the meaning of irony. There is no irony in your 'joke'.

@Hmm someone needs to look up the meaning of irony. There is no irony in your 'joke'.

the first part is supposed to be like YEAH! and the second part is supposed to be like "wait...no....."

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +6Reply