+389

Girls: You hate it when you have your period and you ask your teacher to go to the bathroom and they say no. Like bitch no! Unless you want blood all over your classroom I highly suggest you let me take a trip to the ladies room! Amirite?

13 5

Well I'm homeschooled and never really used the school bathrooms in primary school, but if I really had to go and the teacher wouldn't let me, I'd walk out the door and go anyway.

@silvershadow6 Well I'm homeschooled and never really used the school bathrooms in primary school, but if I really had to go and...

Me too.
But they never dare say no to me. Actually I think they're not allowed to not let us go. Idk, it doesn't even really sound worth considering to not go when the teacher tells me not to.

Birds avatar Bird Yeah You Are -1Reply

Teachers should really know better than to deny a high school girl the right to go the bathroom.