+526

Your birthday never goes as planned. amirite?

Swimmynesss avatar
3 10
The voters have decided that Swimmyness is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

*exactly as planned

RobotDevils avatar RobotDevil Yeah You Are +3Reply
@RobotDevil *exactly as planned

True, never goes exactly as planned. Thanks :D

Swimmynesss avatar Swimmyness Yeah You Are 0Reply

My birthday's over spring break, and since no one's ever home, and I'm in high school, I don't really bother. But one year when my family was going to take me to dinner, the storm of the century March 13th 2010 hit. I spent my birthday sitting in a dark room, thanks to a power outage.

ctiscoolers avatar ctiscooler Yeah You Are +3Reply

I just HAD to die on my birthday. Inconsiderate jerks at Group 935...

The_Zombiess avatar The_Zombies Yeah You Are +2Reply

I've stopped trying to plan it... my birthday is during allergy season and I spend every year sick on my birthday.

@KickAss I've stopped trying to plan it... my birthday is during allergy season and I spend every year sick on my birthday.

Sorry to hear that... have you considered trying to have a party on your "halfway mark" birthday? like, 6 months after your real b-day.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@mchalla3 Sorry to hear that... have you considered trying to have a party on your "halfway mark" birthday? like, 6 months...

Ha it's actually not that bad, especially if I'm in a relationship, it's a good excuse to get taken care of and lay around my bed all day. Oh and I'm really not a big party person, so IF I did plan my birthday, I'd just be spending a nice day with the fam and then with close friends

True story, I wet my pants on my 12th birthday.

__________s avatar __________ Yeah You Are 0Reply

Anthony's does. Lots of strippers

Pft I just stopped planning my birthdays.