+372

If 'The Slap' on Victorious was facebook, the Tori character would be really annoying with her making posts after everything she does, amirite?

MamaUmbridges avatar
9 8
The voters have decided that MamaUmbridge is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

an her emotions... they bug me...ALOT!

Her posts, if you take them out of context, sound REALLY dirty.

Read above.

Also, there was one like, "A big guy took my hotdog. I miss my hot dog. :("

@OvergrownTurkey Her posts, if you take them out of context, sound REALLY dirty. Read above. Also, there was one like, "A big guy...

Then again I can't complain, because my status update on Facebook was once, "Oh melted cheese, you never cease to amuse me."

I remember one I just thought "That would make no sense out of context"

It was something like "I just made little girls run away. With their cookies! :( "

I was actually thinking this exact thought yesterday!! mind reader hahah

goodtimes avatar goodtime Yeah You Are +1Reply

THANK YOU.

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are +1Reply

that is soo true i mean if you ave never seen the show and you see one of her post it is like OMG that is disgustiong you know

I was thinking that recently. I almost can't believe some of the stuff she posts, like, "Just donated blood 3 times." Do we REALLY need to know that??

rockstarrukias avatar rockstarrukia Yeah You Are 0Reply