+216

You have to wonder how some girls get ready in the morning. Is it like "Hmmm how should I dress today on a scale of 1 to slut? Ooh I know! I'll break the scale and go with the prostitute look! Just to shake things up a bit.", amirite?

amy_rites avatar
9 4
The voters have decided that amy_rite is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Posts like this annoy me so much. Why shouldn't girls be able to dress however the hell they want without fear of being called a slut?

@hahaimright Posts like this annoy me so much. Why shouldn't girls be able to dress however the hell they want without fear of...

I made this post about a year ago; I actually agree with you now. Slut bashing's pointless because who cares how someone dresses if it's their own body they're dressing?

@amy_rite I made this post about a year ago; I actually agree with you now. Slut bashing's pointless because who cares how...

Oh ok well that's good to hear. It just annoys me to see all these posts about being or dressing like a slut.

@hahaimright Oh ok well that's good to hear. It just annoys me to see all these posts about being or dressing like a slut.

Yeah I got the notification that this post got on the home page and I just laughed to myself wondering why people wanted to see this thing.