+432

I’m sick of all the shit on TV these days. To be honest, it's my fault for putting the bird cage there in the first place, amirite?

gryffinwhores avatar Jokes & Humour
23 13
The voters have decided that gryffinwhore is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Please don't take things from other sites and post them here. This site is about sharing your opinions, not others'. Thank you!

@Please don't take things from other sites and post them here. This site is about sharing your opinions, not...

I don't quite get how you could tell me not to get it from another site while half the other posts on here are from different sites, such as Sickipedia. Hehehehehe, thank you!

gryffinwhores avatar gryffinwhore Yeah You Are +1Reply
@gryffinwhore I don't quite get how you could tell me not to get it from another site while half the other posts on here are from...

The point of this group is to prevent posts from other sites from being posted here, as it makes the site unoriginal. Please see Cassowary's About Me section for further details.

@1233492

nice attempt on being a smartass unfortunately for you the comment that you replied to was not ambiguous if you look at the punctuation, and now you look like an idiot, have a nice day

garrettruskamps avatar garrettruskamp Yeah You Are 0Reply

The reason nobody gets it is because there's no "the" before TV. Think about how much more sense that would make.

I honestly don't get it.

Neither do I.

@dariaintheskyy Neither do I.

@1233807 (dariaintheskyy): It took me a minute.

OnebadWhiteKids avatar OnebadWhiteKid Yeah You Are 0Reply

The joke is so lame .... its like the old one ... what do you think of sex on TV? ... its ok but we keep falling off!! Shit shit joke