+379

There should be an episode where 2 or 3 of the murder mystery shows are combined. Such as Bones not being able to figure out the murder so they call Monk for help, amirite?

_haiku_s avatar
4 13
The voters have decided that _haiku_ is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

then House would walk in and realize he doesn't deal with murders and limps away :D

or the body that beckett and castle go to see is a skeleton and so they call bones and booth!!! :D

If only Monk would come back on. But on an episode of Monk, the guy from Burn Notice, Michael Weston, was on. But as an astronaut. ;D

I love Monk! I was so sad when it ended.

behappy283s avatar behappy283 Yeah You Are +3Reply

The guy from CSI Las Vegas was on CSI Miami once.

when I was younger I always wanted that to happen and it would be a large group of them so they all need each other's speciality.

StarFruitss avatar StarFruits Yeah You Are +2Reply

but Bones wouldn't need this Monk person...because she always solves the case

I was so disappointed when Jersey Shore did a show with Bones, then somwone pointed out that that meant one of them would die and another get arrested. I was still disappointed with whoever chose to put them together.

The Mentalist and Hawaii Five-0 . Patrick Jane and hot Hawaiian cops ? I think so (:

I know they aren't murder-mystery shows, but I'd love to see a crossover of Burn Notice and Royal Pains. :D Especially since Mike sent Hank (?) a block of C-4 when RP just started airing.

Dominos avatar Domino Yeah You Are 0Reply

And then Shawn and Gus could get in on it cause one of the clues was a yin yang sign :]

PurpleMonkeyss avatar PurpleMonkeys Yeah You Are 0Reply