+615

There are some people that are such boring texters, you have a hard time wasting your unlimited texts on them. Amirite?

Thatbitchs avatar Education
15 12
The voters have decided that Thatbitch is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I absolutely hate it when people respond with single words, like "yeah" or "okay." Or "lol." I take that as the end of the conversation.

@RandalionAveragePants I absolutely hate it when people respond with single words, like "yeah" or "okay." Or "lol." I take that as the end...

I know right, like whenever I'm having a conversation with someone, im like "Lol, [insert stuff to keep conversation going]" and stuff like that, although sometimes I feel like i'm being annoying, so I just see what they have to say.

Some_Kids avatar Some_Kid Yeah You Are +8Reply
@wobbuffet lol

You stole my idea >:[

heysoulsisters avatar heysoulsister Yeah You Are -1Reply

ya

Nagros avatar Nagro Yeah You Are +5Reply

I know, like my friend always gets bored and starts replying to everything with "k" or "oh", and she says I'm boring her. Well, give me something to work with!

@bro Haha

Cool story bro...

Thatbitchs avatar Thatbitch Yeah You Are +2Reply

lol yeah