+286

The only feeling worse than feeling like you have to sneeze, and not knowing when you will, is feeling like you have to throw up and not knowing when you will, amirite?

FanceyPantss avatar
3 3
The voters have decided that FanceyPants is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Especially if it's in public. One of my worst fears is vomiting while in a public building. I get panic attacks because of it.

This is OT, but has anybody actually vomited in public before? How did the bystanders react?

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Big_Boss Especially if it's in public. One of my worst fears is vomiting while in a public building. I get panic attacks...

I have the same phobia. I think once, my brother vomited in a restaurant. The waiter seemed calm and he grabbed a hole lot of napkins.

I kind of have - it was in the middle of a race, and I stopped and threw up at the side of the track. Then I kept going and came second last :) But I don't really know how anyone reacted because I wasn't paying attention, I was too preoccupied with the race.