+389

Some people do crazy things to their body like dyeing their hair crazy colors and getting tattoos and piercings to express themselves. But some do it to make up for their lack of an interesting personality, amirite?

fuustoleits avatar
7 8
The voters have decided that fuustoleit is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or some do it because they like how it looks.

528491s avatar 528491 No Way +10Reply
@528491 Or some do it because they like how it looks.

I think that goes along with "Some people do crazy things to their body like dyeing their hair crazy colors and getting tattoos and piercings to express themselves."

Slendermans avatar Slenderman Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Slenderman I think that goes along with "Some people do crazy things to their body like dyeing their hair crazy colors and...

I used to have purple, pink, red, blue, and green streaks in my hair(not all at the same time) and it wasn't because I was "expressing myself", I just liked how it looked.

528491s avatar 528491 No Way -3Reply
@528491 I used to have purple, pink, red, blue, and green streaks in my hair(not all at the same time) and it wasn't...

Well I mean, it doesn't exactly define your personality, but it shows what you like.

Slendermans avatar Slenderman Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Slenderman Well I mean, it doesn't exactly define your personality, but it shows what you like.

If I had colors in my hair obviously I liked it, that still doesn't mean it's "expressing" anything.

528491s avatar 528491 No Way -2Reply
@528491 If I had colors in my hair obviously I liked it, that still doesn't mean it's "expressing" anything.

It's expressing, otherwise know as "presenting" or "showing", what you like, same way I EXPRESS the fact that I like certain bands by wearing T-shirts I bought at their concerts.

I agree - piercings and tattoo and all are ok - I don't want any, but it's an individual decision - but if you have to rely on them to express yourself or have any individuality, if you couldn't express yourself without relying on physical characteristics, then that's pretty sad.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +5Reply

YES! I have been saying this ever sense I first saw an emo kid!

yimmyjms avatar yimmyjm Yeah You Are +3Reply