+232

Volleyball is like sex, it hurts like hell at first, but after a while you get used to it and it starts to be a pleasant pain, amirite?

Normas avatar
4 26
The voters have decided that Norma is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well I don't play Volleyball, and Im a virgin but im going to YYa and go with the crowd on this one.

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Dwight Well I don't play Volleyball, and Im a virgin but im going to YYa and go with the crowd on this one.

Wait I figured out why I YYA this.
So Volleyball is like Sex. Sex makes life. By the transitive property, Volleyball is life. And I cant no way life

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +14Reply
@AnnaBanana123 Schnute? SCHNUTE?!

Oh, that's from the most recent episode of The Office. Jim purposely got Dwight's name wrong when he was interviewing Dwight for the job of Regional Manager.

@RobotDevil That's fine! Did you see Michael's depature?

Of course, and cried like a baby throughout the whole thing

@RobotDevil Me too!!! Especially during the Dwight and Pam scenes.

I know! I love that show waaaay too much I hope that it doesn't go downhill after Michael's departure

My forearms used to get all red and raw and hurt for days. But I eventually adapted and now it's great :D

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +8Reply

I'm a virgin...but I love volleyball :D

LyssaBlaus avatar LyssaBlau Yeah You Are +1Reply

Holy shit this is the most accurate post ever

Amiriter38398s avatar Amiriter38398 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Dodgeball is like sex. LOTS and LOTS of balls flying towards you so fast you don't know where they came from

@MachoCheez Dodgeball is like sex. LOTS and LOTS of balls flying towards you so fast you don't know where they came from

I'm not a sexpert but I'm sure it's safe to say: you're doing it wrong.

Unless sex is your chosen profession, in that case, you're doin' it right.

Normas avatar Norma Yeah You Are +1Reply