+378

Illiterate people: Well I guess I didn't think this post out to well... amirite?

Killbarney64s avatar Jokes & Humour
12 8
The voters have decided that Killbarney64 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@troll_monster *too

it's relevant

@it's relevant

no it's not. The point of the post is he didn't think out the post because illiterate people can't read...not that he's going to fake spell on word wrong on purpose.

*too. But then again, the people meant to read this won't notice.

Kiwimango9s avatar Kiwimango9 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Kiwimango9 *too. But then again, the people meant to read this won't notice.

Yeah, common, what are you literate people doing reading this post?! =P

Killbarney64s avatar Killbarney64 Yeah You Are 0Reply

It's so ironic that you spelled "too" wrong.
prepares for completely pointless and unwinnable argument about the actual meaning of irony

qwerty123s avatar qwerty123 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@qwerty123 It's so ironic that you spelled "too" wrong. *prepares for completely pointless and unwinnable argument about the...

You clearly didn't read the post. I obviously didn't think it out too well did I now? Didn't even take the four minutes to fix a silly little mistake that every single person has mentioned =D

P.S. This post is ironic.. So it's irony.. Within an ironic post... ... Ironiception. Dramatic music