+765

When I was younger, I'd always think, "wow, a British kid. I bet they like, have tea with the queen." This makes you wonder if British kids think, "wow, an American kid, I bet they like, go to Mcdonald's with Obama.", amirite?

ilovepies avatar Jokes & Humour
61 43
The voters have decided that ilovepie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

please people, enough with the politically incorrect jokes. everyone knows obama would go to KFC

names avatar name Yeah You Are +263Reply

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
YOU ARE THE 50,000TH FACEBOOK LIKE TO BE HOMEPAGED!!!
GIVE YOURSELF A HAND!!!

Why is McDonalds always only an American thing? Mcdonalds restaraunts are all over the planet.

@1240855

Ahh. Stereotyping is fun.

Michelle Obama would go into a rage.

Nah, I thought "wow, an American kid, I bet they like, go to Mcdonald's with Clinton."

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +20Reply
@Chromana Nah, I thought "wow, an American kid, I bet they like, go to Mcdonald's with Clinton."

umm lemme tell you, Obama and I both got a whopper, 2 large fries and...oh chizz, that's Burger King...

Every single type of storytelling medium set in England ever mentions tea. Not many mention McDonald's.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 Yeah You Are +12Reply

We don't think this.

Hahah at the Obama ad on my screen right now.

No because british people aren't stupid

@No because british people aren't stupid

Was unaware that there was an English, Scottish, or Welsh flag on the moon.

eldoritos avatar eldorito No Way +11Reply
@528491 North Ireland feels left out

Great Britain is the island. On your passport, it would say "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland."

@528491 North Ireland feels left out

But still, I don't see any NI flag on the moon, either.

@eldorito But still, I don't see any NI flag on the moon, either.

yeah, uh-huh, because that's the only measure of intelligence...

@yeah, uh-huh, because that's the only measure of intelligence...

Fortunately, we are also the primary developers of the Internet.

@eldorito Was unaware that there was an English, Scottish, or Welsh flag on the moon.

nice try, you tried to use the comment from the most loved comments, but you were deliberately calling them stupid, the other comment was just a comeback

So what you have a flag on the moon. We had control of 1/5 of the world at one point, I think that it's more impressive :)

we control about 1/2 of the world now. indirectly of course, wouldn't look good to be seen as imperialistic

I would prefere to go to MacDonalds with Obama than tea with the Queen. Though i do love queenyyy ;D

Mollieees avatar Mollieee Yeah You Are +1Reply

Futer POTD I bet...

Nagros avatar Nagro Yeah You Are -4Reply

british kids r too smart 2 eat mcdonald's junk.

ilovepies avatar ilovepie Yeah You Are -13Reply

it wouldn be funny if the slipped up and said osama instead of obama

@1240854

so you think it would be if i tried to type wouldn't but the 't did show up and you opposed i mean i guess if you say it is funny then it is

@1241025

I thought anon was fairly clear. They said you'd think it would be if i tried to type wouldn't but the 't did show up and you opposed i mean i guess if you say it is funny then it is. Duh.

Grilled_Cheesuss avatar Grilled_Cheesus Yeah You Are +4Reply