+227

You don't know why people bother with dating sites when Amirite's population is 90% good looking females, amirite?

runnerdudes avatar Internet & Apps
1 60
The voters have decided that runnerdude is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And most of the remaining 10% is average or above looking males (:

@wobbuffet Half of which are gay. LML

Oh I know...but still amirite is a generally attractive website...

@LyssaBlau Oh I know...but still amirite is a generally attractive website...

You misinterpreted me; I like the fact there are so many gay guys, because I'm gay.

@wobbuffet You misinterpreted me; I like the fact there are so many gay guys, because I'm gay.

Oh whups. Lucky duck... Gay guys are almost always hotter than straight guys. Haha

@1277180

Totobean, Dismantlement, Arcrasia, TailsTurrosaki, this one guy from DC whose username I can't think of right now, DanielJames, Simon...

@wobbuffet Totobean, Dismantlement, Arcrasia, TailsTurrosaki, this one guy from DC whose username I can't think of right now...

That's a few I recognise. I knew about Simon. I think everyone knows about him, though.

Hullabaloos avatar Hullabaloo Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Hullabaloo That's a few I recognise. I knew about Simon. I think everyone knows about him, though.

"I knew about Simon. I think everyone knows about him, though."

WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

I don't want anybodyy to start an argument, but I've never seen a smiling face that I didn't find beautiful :)

runnerdudes avatar runnerdude Yeah You Are +11Reply
@runnerdude I don't want anybodyy to start an argument, but I've never seen a smiling face that I didn't find beautiful :)

He also created the site...
and I was just being a dick to someone who yelled at me for swearing haha

runnerdudes avatar runnerdude Yeah You Are +2Reply

I was going to insult Anthony, but then I realized that's not the best idea saying he's a moderator. But
In all seriousness, you've been a pretty sweet guy on here. What did you say to make him pissed?

Who yells at someone for swearing on a site that's supposed to be 16 and up? (not that I wasn't on here before I was sixteen...) Well, here's to them, FUCKITY FUCK FUCK YOU WHORE. Ooops, I guess I sweared :)

I honestly haven't seen any user on amirite that wasn't at least average looking, so I'd agree and say that we're a pretty attractive website. :)

HaleyMC14s avatar HaleyMC14 Yeah You Are +10Reply

About 25% of that 90% are just good at "google-right click-save picture as"...

Most likely because 90% of the Amirite? community is under the age of 18...

I'm pretty beautiful :)

HEY. GIRLS. Please don't comment on here about how you're the other 10%. Even if you don't think you're pretty (and let's face it, most girls don't), no need to say it on the internet so people can compliment you.

EstoniaObsesseds avatar EstoniaObsessed Yeah You Are +7Reply

xHollyxrosex

@1242153

Fishing for compliments much?

@1242153

hahah pretty much

@hahah pretty much

I can't imagine your anonymous self being any more attractive...

@1242153

Fishing for comment isn't attractive if that's what you mean

@1242153

No your gorgeous

AllSmiiilesss avatar AllSmiiiless Yeah You Are 0Reply

yay low standards :D gives everyone a chance haha

Why thank you, I'm flattered

I dunno, I've been called fat... :(

@OvergrownTurkey I dunno, I've been called fat... :(

Fat ≠ ugly. :p And just because someone says something, doesn't always mean it's true. You look like a pretty slender turkey to me. :D

@jen Fat ≠ ugly. :p And just because someone says something, doesn't always mean it's true. You look like a pretty...

Aw, thanks! I've been trying to lose a couple pounds, you know, so I'm not first pick for Thanksgiving.

hecks yeah!

JandW4evers avatar JandW4ever Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm beautiful no matter what they say. Words can't bring me downnnnn

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are 0Reply

Coday is pretty ugly

iliketacosss avatar iliketacoss Yeah You Are -1Reply
@iliketacoss Coday is pretty ugly

Are you kidding? Coday is freaking beautiful

I see this said all the time, but from what i've seen, i don't find many all that attractive. i've seen like 2 girls on here who were attractive to me :I

@Unicorns I see this said all the time, but from what i've seen, i don't find many all that attractive. i've seen like 2...

Really? Like every girl I see on here I think is at least sorta pretty, and most of the guys too. Maybe my standards are low <.<

@Don't worry son, you ain't cute neither.

I retracted my orignal vote, anyway. Just because Im personally not attracted to them doesn't mean they aren't pretty. Haha you didn't sound very pleased by my comment